Escaping Sao Feng

Mary's POV

So turns out Sao Feng did want to torture Will and I personally. We were shipped to his bath house in Singapore. Sao Feng's favourite method of torture is attempting to drown Will and I. In fact he's doing that now as we wait for Barbossa to arrive. Apparently he has requested an audience with Sao Feng.

(Bath House) Third Persons POV

Elizabeth and Barbossa have arrived at the bath house with their escort. They are being relieved of their weapons. Once the took off all visible weapons. Elizabeth goes to step forward and a guard holds his hand up looking at Barbossa. "You think because she is a woman we would not suspect her of treachery?" he asks.

"Well, when you put it that way" Barbossa says and nods to Elizabeth.

"Remove, please" the guard tells Elizabeth.  She removes her hat and outer coat to reveal a leather harness with several more guns and bombs on it. Then finally pulls another large hand cannon out of her boot. She smiles sheepishly as Barbossa eyed her boot. Wondering how she fit a large hand cannon in it. "Remove please" the guard says again and Elizabeth gives him an offended look. As she removes her pants, leaving her in her long shirt.

They are finally let in and are lead over to Sao Feng. Sao Feng turns around to greet them and they bow him. Out of respect.  "Captain Barbossa. Welcome to Singapore" he says. "More steam" he tells a maid. She pulls a rope and soon more steam appears. "I understand you have a request to make of me" he states.

"More of a proposal to put to ye. I have a venture underway and happen to find myself in need of ship and a crew" Barbossa tells him.

"This is an odd coincidence" Sao Feng tells him while scratching his bald head.

"Because you happen to have a ship a and crew you don't need?" Elizabeth asks him. Barbossa gives her a 'shut up' look.

"No. Because, earlier this morning. Not far from here, two thieves broke into my most revered uncle's temple and one tried to make off with these" Sao Feng states picking up the Navigational Charts. "The navigational charts. The route to the farthest gate. Wouldn't it be amazing if this venture of yours took you to the world beyond this one?" he asks after handing the charts to a guard.

"It would strain credulity at that" Barbossa tells him. Sao Feng motions to his men and they pull Will up out of a tub of hot water. Along with Mary, who coughs. Elizabeth looks at the pair surprised.

"These are the thieves? Are either familiar to you?" Sao Feng asks them. Elizabeth and Barbossa both shake their heads. "Then I guess they have no farther use for them" he states and goes to kill Will.

"No" Elizabeth gasps covering her mouth. As Barbossa remained unphased. He rolls his eyes in annoyance at Elizabeth.

"Nice going Elizabeth" Mary grumbles.

"So, you come into my city, and betray my hospitality" Sao Feng says looking at Barbossa and Elizabeth.

"Sao Feng, I assure you, I had no idea..." Barbossa tries to say.

"That they'd get caught?" Sao Feng demands.

"Technically I wasn't working for Barbossa or with William. So Barbossa had no idea I was even there" Mary states.

"You intend to attempt a voyage to Davy Jones' locker. When I cannot help but wonder, why?" Sao Feng asks Barbossa. Ignoring Mary. Barbossa tosses a piece of eight to Sao Feng who catches it.

"The song has been sung. The time is upon us. We must convene the Brethren Court. As one of the nine pirate lords you must honor the call" Barbossa tells him.

"Great" Mary grumbles.

"More steam" Sao Feng says. The same maid from before pulls the lever and steam doesn't come immediately. "More steam!" he demands and she pulls the lever again. This time more steam appears. "There's a price on all our heads, it is true. Since it seems that the only way a pirate can turn a profit anymore is by betraying other pirates" he states.

"Not a pirate" Mary states.

"Aye, she's a pilferer. You know how they feel about being called pirates" Barbossa states.

"Irrelevant" Sao Feng states.

"The first Brethren Court gave us rule of the seas. That rule has been challenged by Lord Cutler Beckett" Barbossa tells him.

"Against the East India Trading Company, what value is the Brethren Court? What can any of us do?" Sao Feng asks.

"You can fight" Elizabeth states stepping forward. A pirate tries to stop her. " Get off me!" she says firmly and the pirate backs away as she faces Sao Feng. "You are Sao Feng, the pirate lord of Singapore! Would you have that era come to an end on your watch? The most notorious pirates from around the world are uniting against our enemy, and yet you sit here, cowering in your bath water!" she demands.

"Elizabeth Swann, there's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there? And the eye does not go wanting" Sao Feng says whispering in her ear. He looks back as Barbossa. "But I cannot help but notice. You have failed to answer my question. What is it you seek in Davy Jones' locker?" he asks.

"Probably Jack Sparrow, the idiot got himself killed by Jones pet" Mary states. The two maids giggle.

"He's one of the pirate lords" Will adds.

"The only reason I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of the dead... is so I can send him back myself!" Sao Feng yells.

"Jack Sparrow holds one of the nine pieces of eight. He failed to pass it along to a successor before he died. So we must go and get him back" Barbossa tells him. Sao Feng notices the tattoo on one of the men in front of him begin to drip off.

"So, you admit, you have deceived me. Weapons!" Sao Feng orders. All Sao Feng's men draw their weapons. They surround Elizabeth and Barbossa.

"Sao Feng I assure you, our intentions are strictly honorable" Barbossa assures him. Just then swords pop up through the floorboards and Elizabeth and Barbossa catch them. Sao Feng puts his sword to the man with the fake tattoo's neck.

"Drop your weapons or I kill the man" he states.

"Kill him, he's not our man" Barbossa tells him.

"Never seen him before in my life" Mary adds.

"If he's not with you or Mary, and he's not with us...who's he with?" Will asks. Just then the EITC soldiers appear. The fighting starts and Will breaks free. He rushes over and helps Mary out of the tub untying her.

"Thanks, see you around" she says before sneaking off. Grabbing the charts along the way. Unnoticed and slips out the side.

Mary's POV

Now for a way out of Singapore I muse. Guess Barbossa will be my best bet. I head for the docks to see him with Will, Elizabeth, the others and some of Sao Feng's crew.

"I got us a ship and crew, but Mary has the charts" Will states.

"That I do" I say with a smirk as I look down at them. "I'd be happy to hand them over, but I want safe passage out of Singapore" I tell them. "You owe me Barbossa, after all it's because of Will I failed to acquire the charts and got captured. So do we have a deal?" I ask.

"Aye" he says.

"Great, lead the way" I say as I jump down beside Elizabeth.

"This way, be quick" Tai Huang tells us. He leads us to one of Sao Feng's ships. We set sail, escaping the EITC.

A/N

Picture above of Will and picture on the external link of the bath house from Mary's POV.