Return to the Real World

Mary's POV

Jack and Barbossa have finally come to understanding about who was captain of the Pearl. If you count them being en-charge of different sends of the ship an understanding. Barbossa is captain of the Starboard side and Jack captain of the Port side. But then they fought over the wheel. But now Jack is looking at the charts while Barbossa mans the helm.

Anyway things are still tense with Will and Elizabeth. We saw Elizabeth's dad last night. He's dead. Elizabeth tried to save him, but Will kept her from leaving the ship. And comforted her as she moaned the death of her father.

So the sun is setting and I fear we'll be trapped here forever unless Jack figures out a way to return us to the real world. I can't believe our lives are in his hands. And he's talking to himself. God help us all.

"Do you really think he'll find a way back to the real world?" I ask Barbossa as I lean on the railing looking at Jack.

"If anyone can, he can" he assures me.

"I hope you're right, because the sooner we return. The sooner I can leave" I state.

"Where will you be going?" he asks me curious.

"The one place no man would go, that's all you need to know" I tell him.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone where you are going" he tells me with a smile. "Though I hope you write" he states.

"Just look for messages in bottles" I tell him and he chuckles. Jack shots up from his position and runs from one side of the ship to the other. I share a look with Barbossa and we go look at the charts.

"Aye, he's onto it!" Barbossa states and goes below deck. I join the others running from one side of the ship to the other. Soon Barbossa joins us and the ship flips over.

"Now up is down" Jack says as we go under water. I hold my breath as I look at everyone else. I see Pintel and Ragetti had tied themselves to the main mast upside down. I roll my eyes, what idiots. I see a green flash then water rushing towards us.

We land on the deck and I ring the water from my hair. "Blessed sweet westerlies, we're back!" Gibbs cheers.

"It's the sunrise" Elizabeth says and I see she's right. We're back in the real world. Suddenly Will, Elizabeth, Barbossa, Jack, and Gibbs point their pistols at each other.

"My money is on Barbossa" I tell Mr Cotton and Marty.

"Jack" Marty says and Mr Cotton nods his head in agreement. We tune into the conversation. The others are trying to get Jack to go to Shipwreck Cove.

"Fight or not, you're not running, Jack" Will tells him.

"If we don't stand together, they'll hunt us down one by one, till there be none left, but you" Barbossa adds.

"I quite like the sound of that. Captain Jack Sparrow, the last pirate" Jack tells him.

"That maybe true. But then you'll be fighting Jones alone. And how does that figure into your master plan?" I ask him.

"I'm still working on that luv, but I won't be going back to the locker. Count on that" Jack states. He fires his gun at Barbossa but it doesn't go off. They all fire, but guns don't work.

"Wet powder" Gibbs announces.

"Tie" I tell Marty and Mr Cotton. They nod their heads in agreement. Will grabs the charts.

"There's a freshwater spring on this island. We can resupply there, and get back to shooting each other later" he states pointing to an island.

"And I can leave" I add.

"You're leaving luv?" Jack asks me.

"Yes, not that it's any of your business. I'll go ashore to get my own supplies" I state.

"You can lead the shore party, and I'll stay with my ship" Jack tells Barbossa.

"I'll not be leaving my ship in your command" Barbossa tells him. I sigh, not this again. I look at Will for help.

"Why don't you both go ashore and leave the ship in my command" Will suggests. Jack and Barbossa look at him, before looking at each other. "Temporarily" he adds and Jack agrees reluctantly with Barbossa.

"Lets go then, the sooner we reach the island. The sooner I can leave" I state. We set sail for the island. As we sail there I pack my things. I need to only get water and some food from the island. Then I can leave for White Cape Bay. I'm surprised I've been able to avoid Beckett for all these years and now he'll never find me. I think, not knowing what lays ahead.

A/N

Gif above of the Black Pearl returning to the real world and gif on the external link of flash of green.