𝟯

december 28th, 2019
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

we had just pulled in the drive way. i can't lie when i say i was a little nervous to see johnny. i never seen him in such a way but he makes me nervous. i never really thought about my feelings towards my best friends brother. i don't think i feel anything other than just plan anxiety. i mean who wouldn't be a bit anxious to see a friend after four months of no in person contact? maybe that's why i'm nervous. it couldn't be anything else. right?

darian, lauren, and i walked threw the door and i could smell lavender and a mixture of cookie dough scented candles, that's how there house has always smelt. i have always loved the smell of the orlandos home. it feels like home being in canada. i mean, it sort of is.

i'm actually from canada but i moved to maryland when i was thirteen, then i became a youtuber and had a whole career made out of it which caused my family and i to move to los angeles by the time i was fifteen. here i am at sixteen with twelve million youtube subscribers with a net worth of four million dollars.

i could not be more grateful but, i do miss canada. canada is where i feel safe. the orlandos are my safe place and not just them as people but they're home makes me feel safe and protected. maybe it's because johnny has always told me he'd never let anyone hurt me but, i don't know if that was ever it.

speaking of johnny, i met him and lauren at one of his concerts in toronto when i was just about to move to maryland. i never wanted to admit it but i used to be a fan of john when i was younger. i thought he was super attractive but now that we're family friends, i just see him as my best friends brother. nothing more.