𝟭𝟱

january 4th, 2020
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

i walked back to johnnys room, almost on the verge to throw up. i was shaking in worry.

i walked into johnnys room slowly, the door cracking at the slow motion.

"johnny." i said in a shaky voice. johnny looked at me with worry. "jules, whats wrong? your really shaky. is it to cold?" johnny asked. i chuckled. "no, its fine. im fine. its just, we arent." i struggled. johnny sat me down next to him. "what do you mean, 'we arent' fine?" he asked. "what i mean to ask is, what are we?" i said, starting to get frustrated. "well, what do you want us to be?" he asked with a sloppy smirk upon his face, the one i fell for.

"i dont know." i lied, of course i knew. i wanted him to be my boyfriend and for me to be his girlfriend. all i wanted was to be his. "yes you do." johnny corrected. what is he? my fucking mind reader? "i like you a lot, johnny." i said. johnny nodded. "and i like you a lot jules so let me ask you this." johnny said, getting up from his bed. he held out his hand for me to hold. i took it.

"will you be my girlfriend?" johnny asked. before i could reply he interrupted, "on one condition! theres no choice, your my girlfriend weather you like it or not." i playfully rolled my eyes at him. "well it seems, im your girlfriend then." i replied. "and it seems, im your boyfriend then." johnny said with a toothy grin.

+++

well i am johnny orlandos girlfriend. who would have thought? not me in any universe. johnny and i never had feelings for each other until now. it amazes me how they work. one second you dont even have them in mind? the next theyre all you think about.

not to mention, im stuck with him. 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨.

- guys! that raps up 'stuck with you.' who knows, i could always make a second book to this one! i wouldnt hate the thought of that idea. i hope you enjoyed and i will see you in the next fanfic <3