𝟭𝟭

janaury 1st, 2020
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

it was 10 pm. lauren had fallen asleep. i on the other hand was sneaking my way into johnnys bedroom.

i walked in johnnys bedroom to see a shirtless johnny leaning against his bed board with his phone in his hand. he looked up to see me and admittedly smirked. i blushed but tried hiding my rosy cheeks. to avoid my red cheeks, i asked, "why did you tell me to come here when lauren falls asleep exactly?" johnny chuckled, putting his phone on his night stand. he held out his arms, signaling for me to come towards him. i chuckled but got the memo.

i came closer to johnny, feeling his muscular hands rap around my stomach which caused butterflies to abrupt. i giggled as he laid me on top of him, rapping his arms around my torso.

i played with his chain he had rapped around his neck while he stared at me, looking at every single detail on my face, i noticed.

"has anyone reminded you that it's rude to stare?" i joked. he playfully rolled his eyes and hit my blushed cheeks gently, gentle enough not to hurt me.

i traced johnnys jawline as i continued playing with his chain. one of my hands on his chain, the other on his jawline. i could feel the tension between us. he was gazing into my eyes the entire time. i avoided making any sort of eye contact for obvious reasons.

every time i look at him my stomach goes weak and spreads butterflies threw out, my cheeks turn red as a rose, and when i look in his eyes all i want to do is kiss him. my hormones couldnt handle the tension in the eye contact, thats why i clearly avoid it. johnny on the other hand likes looking into my eyes. it never has fazed him. i think he does it on purpose. i think he knows i want him, every part of him. but avoiding eye contact makes me control myself and his starring isnt helping one bit.

"you want me." johnny blurted out. fuck, i have been exposed. i looked up at him in confusion as i had no idea what he meant. "you want my lips, you want my everything." johnny said, almost whispering. before i could speak he spoke once again, "and you cant even deny it." i was shocked. its like he could read my mind, im convinced hes a mind reader. and hes right, i couldnt deny it.

i sighed in relief. "congratulations. you know i crave you everyday. congrats." i said, clearly being sarcastic. "i sense some sarcasm." johnny said, sniffing. i chuckled and slapped his face. "shut up." i said. "make me." he grinned.