𝟭𝟮

january 2nd, 2020
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

my hormones started kicking in. the johnny orlando just said, "make me." that was attractive as fuck.

i pecked johnnys lips quickly, shyly looking down after. he gave me a toothy smile. "jules." he said in a soft tone. i slowly looked up at johnny, feeling as if i embarrassed myself. "yeah?" i asked, nervously. johnny pecked my lips in return. "dont be embarrassed. that was adorable." he said.

my hormones literally couldnt take it any longer, the moment he pecked my lips, i was ready to lose it. as johnny said, "you want me." he wasnt wrong.

i kissed his lips. at first he didnt quiet understand but soon, he got the memo. he started kissing my neck, possibly leaving hickeys but i didnt have a care in the world, they were from johnny orlando.

at that point, we were making out. that was my first night of 2020. what an amazing first day of a year, am i right?

+++

it was morning, i woke up with johnny sleeping next to me. this wasnt planned, i was supposed to sneak back into laurens bedroom after our make out session, clearly that plan flopped.

im so fucked. why did i have to fall asleep. this looks so wrong on so many levels. what am i going to tell lauren? shes probably awake right now.

"johnny!" i whisper-shouted, rubbing his back to wake him up. "hm." he hummed.

johnny smiled with his eyes still closed. "wake up. laurens going to kill us!" i said. johnny groaned and sat up. he came towards me, placing a kiss on my cheek. "jules, you know lauren. she sleeps in at all cost. your okay. were okay." johnny said. i sighed in relief, calming myself down. "thanks." i replied. johnny took a strand of my hair and placed it behind my ear. "for what?" he asked. "this." i kissed his lips, passionately.

"i like you leblanc, probably more than i should." johnny said. i giggled. "well im stuck with you, arent i?" i questioned. "of course you are! and only me." johnny replied, making me smile. "speaking of being stuck with you, im making this song and i was wondering, maybe we can collaborate." i said. johnnys eyes widened. "thats a great idea! so do you have all the lyrics figured out?" he asked. i nodded. "i already wrote the whole song. i wrote it while lauren was asleep the first night i came here. i already had an idea like this sense i heard of the corona virus, and quarantine of course." i explained. johnny looked amazed, almost shocked. it sort of freaked me out, did he not want to collab with me?

"jules, you are so talented! im so proud of you and of course i will collab with you!" johnny said. with that, my anxiety went away. i gasped. "thank you so much!" i hugged him.

johnny and i walked downstairs to the kitchen, seeing lauren, meredith, darian, dale, and maddie at the table. "look whos awake!" dale said, making me chuckle awkwardly. johnny fixed my breakfast plate and handed it too me. "thank you, john." i smiled, he gave me a smile back and went to take a seat.

"so the new year, huh?" meredith started conversation. "yeah! its already getting interesting. i think johnny and jules would agree." lauren said, glaring at the both of us. johnny gave lauren a 'what the fuck?' look. "actually yes! johnny and me are doing a collab." i announced, making the tension in the room ease down. "oh thats amazing! tell us more!" maddie spoke up. "well jules wrote the song, we arent giving to much away but its called 'stuck with you' and im really excited to do this with her!" johnny exclaimed. i nodded, agreeing with him. "oh." lauren blurted out. i looked at her with sadden eyes. i knew she was upset with me.