𝟱

december 29th, 2019
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

it was no surprise but, i was the first to wake up. i sighed as i got up from laurens bed, trying my hardest not to wake her. i went to the her bathroom and then downstairs. i walked into the kitchen to see meredith and maddie drinking coffee and talking about this new virus thats been all over the news recently.

"morning sweetheart!" meredith said. i gave her a sleepy smile and sat down at the table next to them. "morning." i said with a yawn. "so this new virus?" i questioned. "oh yeah! its getting pretty bad, jules. our government is talking about going into quarantine." maddie explained. i wide eyed as i heard the last part of her sentence. "quarantine?" i asked. "i talked to your parents and if we do go into lock down. youll be staying with us until further notice. is that okay with you?" meredith asked. i chuckled. "no, of course it is. id be in quarantine with my favorite family. i dont think i would complain other than johnny annoying the hell out of me." i said. before meredith or maddie could reply someone walked into the kitchen. "did someone say my name?" asked johnny. "maybe. maybe not." i replied. he smirked as he sat down next to me at the table. "well i over heard you might be staying longer than expected." johnny said, making conversation. "more like stalking." lauren said, entering the kitchen. "maybe. maybe not." johnny mocked. johnny gave another smirk towards me while i did the opposite, i gave him a cold glare.

"jules. if you do stay during quarantine you can take any of the guest rooms. this home has always been yours as well, not just ours so dont feel that you need to ask for things." meredith explained. i gave her a toothy smile. "thank you, really. i wouldnt expect to stay but with how bad its getting, i guess we will have to see." i said. they all nodded and we continued to eat breakfast. after a while of enjoying food, lauren started conversation again, possibly wanting to stir the pot.

"so jules, anything new?" lauren said bluntly. i was shocked she threw me under the bus that quick. johnny looked intrigued by the question. "yeah jules, anything to tell?" he said, full attention on me. "um. no?" i replied. "ugh. such a bor, i thought youd tell john how you have a new love song coming out!" lauren revealed. "oh really? thats amazing jules." meredith said. "is this 'love song' about anyone specifically?" johnny teased. i rolled my eyes, not being able to hide my blushed cheeks. "at least answer this. is it about someone ?" lauren asked. "yes." i replied as if i wanted the conversation to be over. "good to know." john said as he took a sip of his milk.