𝟭𝟰

january 5th, 2020
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

johnny and i were recording our song, 'stuck with you' in his room but i kept getting distracted.

"jules." johnny said, moving his hands in front of my face, getting my attention. "sorry, what?" i snapped out of my zone. johnny gave me a weak smile. "jules. youve been distracted all day. whats going on?" he asked. i took a deep breath. "i just miss my best friend. shes been ignoring me for days on end." i admitted. johnny rubbed my back in comfort.

"jules, go talk to her. she will understand." johnny encouraged. "promise?" i asked, almost whispering. "promise." he whispered back.

i took a deep breath in and out before knocking on laurens bedroom door. "john. go away!" she yelled from her bed. i chuckled quietly. "its not john, its me, your best friend youve been ignoring." i said. she stayed silent for a moment, which worried me. before i knew it, the door was open in my surprise. "talk." lauren demanded, walking back over to her bed. i sighed in relief, closing the door behind me.

"lauren, i am so sorry. i never wanted to hurt you. i was just afraid that you would be upset that me and your brother are, i dont know." i explained. lauren furrowed her eyebrows. "your what with my brother?" she asked. "i dont even know, laur." i said, collapsing onto her bed. "you should know what you are jules. i mean, from my point of view i thought you two were dating already! thats why i was upset." lauren said. i jumped up from my laying position. "so this entire time, this was a misunderstanding?" i questioned. "it appears so." she replied. we both bursted into laughter.

after a few minutes of laughing we finally calmed down. "i was just upset because you didnt tell me." lauren said. "lauren, your my best friend. i would tell you if i were dating your brother." i said. "well you should date. i know you like him and i know he likes you, a lot." lauren said. "what? no. thats crazy. i only just told him how i felt, i dont know. i think its to soon." i said in a panic. lauren playfully rolled her eyes. "oh jules. you are so whipped. just ask him what you guys are. thats not that hard, is it?" lauren asked. i sighed, knowing she was right. "i guess your right. but are you okay with us, ya know, dating?" i asked. "of course! i am the number one johannie shipper! i just wish you told me is all. like you said, it was a misunderstanding." lauren reassured.

it looks like im asking johnny what we are, that definitely isnt nerve-racking.