𝟭𝟬

january 1st, 2020
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

i woke up to lauren starring at me. i screamed and fell off the bed. she laughed while i on the other hand, wasnt. i got up from the floor and laid back down next to her. "stalker much?" i said in an annoyed tone. she took a minute to calm down from laughing.

"sorry. im just dying to know about your kiss with john last night." lauren said in between laughs. i sighed as i sat up from my laying position. "well i kissed him and after he kissed me all over my face. it was quiet convenient." i laughed. "aw. thats adorable. but if he breaks your heart, i break him." lauren said. "he wont and he couldnt anyways. we arent even dating, laur." i said with a frown.

lauren groaned and hit her head with one of her many pillows she had on her bed. "after everything you guys arent even dating! what a waste of fucking time!" lauren said. "damn. dramatic much?" i replied. "no! you need to get in there and tell him how you feel!" lauren shouted. "i already did. if he wants to make it official hell ask me in his own time." i explained. lauren nodded. "i guess so." lauren replied. i could tell she was bummed out. why would she even care about johnny and i's relationship status. weird.

i was walking down stairs until someone pulled me into a room, it turned out to be johnnys. i looked around and then saw johnnys face right in front of mine. "i like you." he said. i chuckled quietly so lauren wouldnt hear. "no shit sherlock! we already told each other how we have feelings for each other." i whisper shouted and slapped him in the hand. "yeah but i just needed an excuse to see you." johnny admitted.

i smiled as i played with his rosy cheeks. every time he made eye contact with mine, i looked away blushing. johnny makes me to nervous to make direct eye contact. he surely noticed. "look at me." johnny said, softly. i groaned in frustration. i looked at him, just not in the eye. "in my eyes." he demanded. "no..." i pouted. "and whys that?" johnny asked, but he knew. "you make me nervous." i said in a shy tone.

he pecked my lips and threw me out his door.
"come back to my room when laurens asleep." johnny whispered. i bite my lip and nodded, walking back to laurens room.