𝟴

december 31st, 2019
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

instagram !

liked by johnnyorlando, jaydenbartels, and 456,678 others- leaving 2019 with a smile

- leaving 2019 with a smile

                   𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 . . .

𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼: ugh can i be ur new years kiss alreadyyy 😩
𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰: i thought you'd never ask

𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼: Beautiful girl!
𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰: thanks mommy mer! ❤️

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟭: watch jules have a HUGE glow up in 2020. watch.

𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹: Happy new years!
𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰: right back at you :)

𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼: so the part where u kiss someone at midnight? im an option.
𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰: * pretends i never saw this comment *

real life +

we finished taking pictures and walked down stairs to mommy mer who was setting up some snacks for tonight. "hey mommy mer!" i greeted her. she gave me a warm smile. "hey jules! so, dales home and hes grilling some steak right now on the back porch so we'll have ourselves a little cook out going into the new year." meredith explained. "aw. thats so sweet of you to allow me to stay this new years. thanks again for all of this." i said. "stop thanking me! your my favorite orlando, dont tell john but its true." meredith said. "okay and im literally right here!" lauren yelled. meredith and i laughed.

a minute or two later, johnny walked in. my eyes looked him up and down. i would be lying if i said he didnt look hot. i guess i never really paid close attention to how attractive he actually is. i have just always been so caught up in being labeled 'laurens best friend.' being laurens best friend has always made me have thoughts like, if i were in a relationship with johnny would she care? would it ruin our friendship? maybe thats why i never seen johnny the way his fandom sees him, a hot guy with many talents. it just hit me. johnnys really my type. oh my fuck, wait. do i have a crush on johnny vincent orlando?

i didnt realized i was starring right at johnnys stomach until he snapped his fingers in my face. "hey. my eyes are up here, leblanc." johnny joked. i playfully rolled my eyes in embarrassment. in that moment, i wanted to end it all. i was on the verge of tears.

"so tonight, any plans?" meredith said, changing the subject. she notices how embarrassed i was and she changed the topic. god, i love her. "well i have a few plans." johnny said, glancing at me with his old devilish smirk. lauren rolled her eyes at johnnys actions. "oh gross!" lauren said. i laughed.

it was 11 pm. i was a nervous reck. while lauren and the rest of the orlandos were downstairs prepared for the new year, i was in laurens bathroom losing my fucking mind. i was panicking, what if i do kiss johnny? what if johnny kisses me? what if this entire 'kiss' thing was just a joke to him?

before i could think any further i heard a knock on the bathroom door. i froze. "hey jules, you okay in there? i noticed youve been up here for a while and i just was worried." a familiar voice spoke out. johnnys voice. i was to shaken up to respond. i heard johnny sigh from the other side of the door. "jules." he said in a soft tone. oh that soft tone got me every time. "y-yeah." i replied. i could just feel his sudden smile from the other side of that door. "why have you been in the bathroom for 40 minutes?" he asked. "girl stuff?" i lied. johnny chuckled. "stop lying and open the door or i will." johnny said. i groaned. "fine."

i opened the door to reveal a worried johnny. i smiled at his presents. "what?" he asked with a soft smile. "nothing." i replied. without a warning, he hugged me. i was startled at first but gave in and soon hugged him back. "why were you in there for so long?" he mumbled into my shoulder. i froze for a moment. "i dont know. nervous?" i said. "theres nothing to be nervous about, leblanc." johnny reassured me. i gave him a forced smile. "yeah there is." i said. "like what?" he asked.

"ill be completely honest, orlando." i said and dragged him over to laurens bed. we sat down and i looked into johnnys eyes. "i like you and i denied it all this time but im nervous, nervous you dont feel the same." i said in all honesty. johnny chuckled which made my anxiety kick in. "leblanc, you think i dont like you back. oh, you have no idea how i feel, do you? i have liked you sense the day you took that photo with me at my concert. i couldnt look at you without blushing the first i saw you. im so glad you feel this way towards me. you have no idea." johnny said. i was shocked he had such strong feelings for me, johnny vincent orlando has a crush on me. my lifes obviously complete.