𝟲

december 30th, 2019
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

lauren and i were in laurens room watching netflix until john walked in. "hey choppy! im about to do a driving with johnny! jules, wanna join?" johnny asked. we got up from laurens bed and walked towards johnny. "sure!" i replied. johnny smiled at me and we walked downstairs, johnny grabbed his keys. "mom! jules, lauren, and me are going to shoot a video!" johnny yelled for his mother to hear. "okay! be safe!" meredith said.

"hey guys! welcome back to my channel. so sense were now in the middle of a pandemic, i thought wed make a new series called 'driving w johnny' for your guys' entertainment!"

lauren and i smiled at the camera.

"so basically i drive and talk, do q and a's, and just entertain. anyway. i have some very special guest here with me today. first, lauren! and last but certainly not least, jules!" johnny exclaimed. i giggled at his excitement. johnny smiled when he heard my giggle, i didnt think much of it.

"lauren. can you read the questions for me?" johnny asked as he started the car. "i guess so." lauren said with a sigh and grabbed johnnys phone from his hands. he began to drive down the streets of toronto that i loved. being in toronto with my best friend meant a lot. i have been threw a lot these past few months.

my parents are filing for a divorce, plus hate i receives on a daily basis and the lose of my best friend, my brother. i never admitted it but on the inside, i was broken into many pieces. words couldnt explain my feelings, nothing could. and thats why i always put on a smile because at the end of the day, i myself dont know what i feel although i wish i did.

my thoughts were interrupted by laurens voice. "does jules have a boyfriend?" lauren read out a question. johnny smirked. "she doesnt but she sure wishes it was me." johnny said, jokingly. "i would rather date lauren." i blurted out causing lauren to laugh. johnny rolled his eyes at our so called girlmance. personally, we all know john wishes hed be getting that sort of attention.

"next question! whos ur celebrity crush? this questions for the both of you." lauren said. i sat in thought for a moment, so did johnny.

"johnnys probably thinking of jules." lauren said towards the camera. johnny flipped lauren off but his middle finger. i laughed at theyre little fights they had here and there, i missed those stupid arguments they got into, watching lauren and johnny fight about stupid shit reminded me of me and my brother, calebs relationship we had.

johnny cut of the camera to have a personal talk with lauren about 'what and what not to say' on camera. i was to busy thinking about my brother. i was zoned out into the unknown, thats until johnny and lauren noticed. "jules, you okay?" johnny asked softly and took my hand for comfort. "y-yeah." i replied in a shaky voice. "jules." johnny said again. "im fine john. lets finish your video please." i requested. "not until you tell me why your crying." johnny said. i looked confused until johnny wiped a tear from my face, i didnt even know i had a tear running down my cheek. "i- please. john." i gave him a 'i really dont want to talk about it' look. johnny nodded, understanding of me.

"hey. uhm, sorry to kill the depressing mood but you guys are still holding hands. you noticed that, right?" lauren pointed out. johnny blushed, filling him with embarrassment. "oh. sorry." he apologized. "dont be. thank you." i said with a genuine smile. johnny smiled back. "okay. want to finish this video or do you want to go home?" lauren changed the subject as she saw the tension between us. johnny and i then looked away from each other with blushed cheeks. "oh y-yeah. i'm alright, laur. lets finish this." i reassured her.