𝟳

december 31st, 2019
𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

today was the 31st of december which means, new year kisses and memories are starting. its all happening tonight. its not like i will be kissing anyone this new years, right?

i walked down stairs to be greeted by johnny. fuck. today i was trying to avoid him, well at least until tonight.

"so your plans to ignore me? smart." johnny said sarcastically. "john, what do you want?" i asked, annoyed. i wanted to get out of this situation admittedly. "a kiss from jules leblanc when the clock strikes 12." johnny said with a evil smirk. i rolled my eyes and walked over to the kitchen.

"i expect you to give me that kiss." he said, taking a seat at the kitchen island. "and i expect you to shut up." i snapped. "johnny, your awfully flirty today. whats with that?" i asked. "well maybe because i want a kiss." johnny replied. "right..." i said. "so you agree? perfect!" johnny joked. "i didn't disagree either." i said.

that response shocked johnny but it shocked me even more. i dont know what came over me. maybe im just trying to play along with his flirtatious ways? i honestly had no clue what it was. maybe i meant it.

"i guess we will find out." johnny smirked and left the kitchen, leaving me embarrassed from my last response.

there was just seven hours before the new year, lauren and i were in her closet getting ready for the night. "this or that?" lauren asked, holding up two dresses in each hand, one red silky dress and one white and black colored dress. "that one." i said, pointing towards the red and silky dress. "good choice cause i was wearing the black and white one anyways." lauren said causing me to let out an effortless chuckle.

after we got dressed and put on our make-up, we sat on her bed and admired each others beautiful glow. "your gorgeous jules." lauren said. "oh lauren. if only you knew how much of an insecure bitch i truly was. your perfect." i told her in all honesty. lauren grabbed my hand and held it in hers. "your beautiful. your the most beautiful girl i know, will ever know. and honestly, i would go bi for you." lauren said. her and i laughed. "aw laur, i love you!" i said, hugging her. "love you too." she mumbled in my shoulder. i smiled and let go. "ok. ready for photos?" i asked. "have you met me? of course i am." lauren replied.