Carry You

"Kim Minju, will you be my girlfriend?" Yeji said and held the girl's hand.

"Yes!" Minju shouted in excitement and planted a kiss on the cat-eyed girl's lips.

Yeji felt a little embarassed as Minju didn't break free from the kiss, she just paused, and some people in the coffee shop started staring at them. 'Oh gosh.' Yeji thought to herself and broke free from the kiss.

"I've been waiting for this moment, Yeji. I love you so much!" Minju shouted and planted 3 quick kisses on Yeji's lips.

Yeji let out a small laugh and held her girlfriend to calm her down. "Chill with the kisses, Minju." Yeji said making the other girl chuckle.

"I'm so happy, Yeji. I promise that I will be a good girlfriend and nothing will ever separate us." Minju said and placed her head on Yeji's shoulder.

"Yep. I will love you forever." Yeji said and planted a kiss on Minju's head.

--

"BREAKING NEWS: Kim Minju, a 25-year old aspiring writer, has been found dead in her apartment. Medics confirmed that it was death due to suicide, drug overdose."

--

"Where the hell are you going, Hwang Yeji?!" Yeji's father shouted at the cat-eyed girl as he noticed that Yeji is carrying a lot of things.

"I'm running away. I'm going to live all by myself starting now." Yeji said.

"Who'll feed me?"

"I'm tired of working my ass off just to feed your useless ass. Go feed yourself, useless old man."

"I'm killing myself!" Yeji's father shouted to threaten the cat-eyed girl.

"Good luck then." Yeji said and opened the door to exit their house.

--

"Kim Minju, you're probably telling me right now to move on and love someone else." Yeji said and tears started to form in her eyes while staring at her girlfriend's grave.

"I promised you, Kim Minju. I will love you and stay by your side until the bitter end. Soon, I will join you and I am willing to spend an eternity with you. I love you." Yeji said and planted a kiss on her right hand and touched her girlfriend's grave with it.

After the passing of her girlfriend, Yeji lost all hope in life. She wanted to die but at the same time, she wanted to keep breathing. At first, she went through different jobs to earn money but she was fired on the same day as she was hired because she couldn't focus that much.

Yeji decided to join a powerful gang controlled and managed by a dangerous man named Choi Soobin. Yeji wanted to let out all her rage and sadness by killing someone but she couldn't.

--

"Look at this Shin Ryujin girl working so hard. She's probably that desperate to be an employee of the month." A guy said to his female friend.

"I know right. She irritates me so much. Watch this." The girl said and grabbed a pile of folders and papers and slammed them on Ryujin's desk.

Ryujin got scared as she didn't expect it coming. "W-what is it? is there a problem?" Ryujin asked and let out a small smile.

"Yes, Shin Ryujin. Since you're so awesome and hardworking, here is a list of people with complains. Don't worry, we made a copy in braille. Goodluck, Shin Ryujin." The girl said and threw an evil smirk at the short-haired girl.

"Jeez." Ryujin said to herself as she scanned the mountain of papers with her hands. "This is gonna be a long and stressful day." Ryujin said and let out a sigh in frustration.

--

"Gosh, my back hurts so much." Ryujin said while stretching her limbs and let out a sigh in relief as she is finally free from the mountain of headache.

"I'm sorry if I can't watch with you today, Hwang Yeji. I'm sorry." Ryujin said to herself and took out her walking stick.

'Jeez, I could really use a massage right now. I miss you, Mom. You give the best massages.' Ryujin thought to herself and continued walking while counting numbers in her head.

After a few minutes of walking, Ryujin lost focus as she remembered clearly and completely the way how her parents passed away. Even though she hit her head pretty hard in the accident, she still remembers every detail.

The short-haired girl lost focus and continued walking straight for a few seconds. A minute later, she snapped to reality when she heard a loud beep from a car that is heading towards her direction.

Luckily, Ryujin, who was almost on the middle of the road, got pulled by a girl.

"Ow!" Ryujin shouted as she fell to the floor and started caressing her head.

"Goodness, are you blind?" A girl who is wiping her sweat said while looking at the road.

"Unfortunately, I am." Ryujin said and pouted while sitting down on the floor.

The girl who caught Ryujin switched her attention as she realised who the girl was. "Oh my god, Shin Ryujin. I'm sorry." Yeji said and helped the short-haired girl.

"Y-Yeji?" Ryujin said while trying to locate the cat-eyed girl's face. "Boop!" Ryujin shouted and gave Yeji a tap on the nose.

'How adorable.' "Ryujin, I'm sorry. I'm just having a really bad day." Yeji said and held Ryujin's hand.

"Yeji, you don't have to assist me. I can walk my way to home. I've been doing this for a long time." The short-haired girl confidently said.

"Anyways, aren't you suppose to be a security guard?" Ryujin added.

"I have multiple jobs for now, Ryujin, but I can still make time for you." Yeji said and carried the short-haired girl on her back.

Ryujin became flustered when she felt like she was lifted up in the air. "B-be careful, Hwang Y-yeji."

"Don't worry. Where do you live?"

"Walk straight for 2 minutes and you will see a cute brown apartment."

--

"Gosh...why...are...you...so..
heavy?!" Yeji yelled and carefully dropped Ryujin on the floor.

"Sorry...thank you, Hwang Yeji. C-can I have your number?" Ryujin shyly said and tried to find her cellphone in her pocket.

"Sure. No offense but how'll you call me?"

"My friend installed an app on my phone where the numbers serve as a shortcut. If I press 2, I dial Yuna, 3 for Lia and 4 for Chaeryeong."

"Oh. Why did you start at 2 and not 1?"

"Because the number 1 is for my future special someone." Ryujin said and smiled.

"Can I be number one?" Yeji said making the short-haired girl blush a little bit.

"S-sure, Y-yeji."