How About Us?

"Kim Minju, I promise you that I will take care of Yeji. I hope you are resting well and I hope you're always smiling." Ryujin said and placed a clove pink flower on Minju's grave.

"Ryujin, do you wanna hangout with me today? let's go to the park." Yeji said and held Ryujin's hand.

"S-sure." Ryujin said and connected her arm with Yeji's and placed her head on Yeji's shoulder.

"By the way, I haven't seen your friends today. Are they doing good?"

"Yeah, they couldn't believe that we're dating now. I think the three of them are hanging out right now."

--

"I can't believe Ryujin has a girlfriend now and I'm still single." Chaeryeong said and let out a pout while sitting besides Lia.

Lia faced Chaeryeong and cupped her cheek. "Me too, Chaeryeong." Lia said in a sad tone and started fake crying and rested her head on the table.

After a few seconds of thinking, Lia made a long eye contact with Chaeryeong. "C-chaeryeong, do you like someone?" Lia said and rested her head on her hands while waiting for a reply.

Chaeryeong let out a small chuckle and started caressing the back of her head while thinking of a good answer to her curious friend's reply.

"Yeah, you."

Lia let out a pout and took a sip of water. "Me? I don't like anyone at the moment. No one's really my type except for one person."

"N-no, th-that wasn't a question. I-I mean "you", I-I like you." Chaeryeong nervously said and let out a small smile at her friend.

Lia looked around the restaurant to hide her blushing face. "C-chaeryeong, I-"

Chaeryeong held the panicking girl and cupped her face with her bare hands. "What is it?" Chaeryeong said while giving a worried look at Lia.

"C-can I kiss you?"

Chaeryeong backed up a little bit as she didn't expect a very straighforward question from Lia. "L-lia, y-you're so straight...forward, s-shall we?" Chaeryeong shyly asked Lia who is just staring at her.

Lia sat closer to Chaeryeong and placed her hand on the back of Chaeryeong's head. "Of course." Lia said and pulled Chaeryeong's face to her lips.

As their lips met, Chaeryeong closed her eyes as she doesn't how to kiss and how to respond to Lia's kiss so she just randomly inserted her tongue inside Lia's mouth.

Lia broke from the kiss and slightly pushed Chaeryeong away. "What the hell, Chaeryeong?" Lia said and let out a chuckle at her blushing friend.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Do you want to do it again?" Lia said and touched Chaeryeong's chin with her index finger.

"O-okay." Chaeryeong shyly said and connected her lips with Lia's.

While the two girls were making out, people in the restaurant are throwing confused glances at the girls but some were smiling as they are witnessing something romantic from the two girls.

Lia broke from the kiss to catch her breath. "I-I love you, C-chaeryeong." Lia said while stroking Chaeryeong's hair.

"I love you too." Chaeryeong said and planted a peck on Lia's lips.

--

"God, my head hurts to much." Yuna said to herself while stretching her limbs.

The tall girl sat down and drank a bottle of water. Yuna let out a sigh in relief and a smile as she is finally in a break.

"Yuna." Yuna's friend, An Yujin, who is also a caregiver, said that caught the tall girl's attention.

"What is it?" Yuna said and handed Yujin a bottle of water.

Before speaking, Yujin drank water as she has been working and walking around for hours. "A new...patient in Room 9. Boss assigned you to take care of the patient." Yujin said and sat down to take a small break.

"But I'm still resting." Yuna said and let out a pout. "Is it a girl?" Yuna said and rested her head on her fist while waiting for a reply.

"Yeah and...she looks familiar. I think I've seen her before. You should pay her a visit and see how she's doing."

Yuna stood up from her seat and let out a giant smile. "Why was she sent here?"

"I think she tried to commit suicide last night. Fortunately, her mother caught her and decided to send her here." Yujin said and stretched her limbs.

"That's horrible. I'll go check on her." Yuna said and gave her exhausted friend a smile before leaving.

--

*Knock knock*

"I'm coming in." Yuna said and opened the door. "Hey, how are you?" Yuna said while slowly walking towards the girl who is covering herself with a blanket.

"Hey, I want to see your beautiful face." Yuna said and sat down on the bed.

The girl who was resting on the bed slowly revealed her face to the tall girl.

"Don't be shy. Show me your face!" Yuna shouted in joy and pulled the blanket from the girl revealing her face.

"J-Jang W-wonyoung?!"

"Sh-shin Yuna?!" Wonyoung shouted and stood up from her bed to avoid Yuna.

Yuna walked towards Wonyoung and slapped her on the right cheek. "What the hell are you doing here?" Yuna said while giving a deadly gaze at the nervous girl.

"I-I've been facing a lot of problems lately a-and I kept thinking about you so I tried to kill myself last night." Wonyoung said while looking around the small room to avoid eye contact with the angry tall girl.

"Tried? you should've ended your life. Do you even know what you did to me? I fucking dropped out of school because of you." Yuna said and gave Wonyoung a slap on the left cheek.

Wonyoung held her cheeks and tried to resist the sting. "You're a whore, Shin Yuna." Wonyoung said in an angry tone and tears started to form in her eyes.

"Take care of yourself then. I hope you slip and die." Yuna coldly said and walked away.

"If you exit this room, I will tell your boss that you aren't doing a good job. After that, I'm pretty sure you will lose your job." Wonyoung said to threaten the angry girl.

"I fucking hate you."