Friend Who Hurts Me

"Come on, Jang Wonyoung. Just give us your lunch money and we will stop bothering you." A girl said while kicking the whimpering girl.

"P-please, I have to study." Wonyoung said while wiping her tears.

"Do you want me to slap you?crying won't help you because you don't have any friends. Come on, Jang Wonyoung, aren't you from a rich family?" The girl said and raised her right hand to threaten the tall girl.

Wonyoung was too scared of the bullies and she had no choice so she decided to give away her money so she can be at peace.

"Finally." The girls said and left the crying girl on the ground.

"Welp, there goes all my money." Wonyoung said and fixed her glasses while cleaning the dirt off her uniform.

Suddenly, a tall girl who's the same height as Wonyoung walked towards her and took out her hand to assist Wonyoung. "Are you okay?" The girl said and helped Wonyoung stand up.

"Y-yeah. Thanks." Wonyoung shyly said and smiled.

"What's your name?" The girl said while fixing Wonyoung's hair.

"J-Jang Wonyoung. Y-you?"

"Shin Yuna." The tall girl said and let out a smile but the smile on her face immediately dissolved into a worried look as she noticed that some parts of Wonyoung's pants were ripped apart so Yuna took off her jacket and covered Wonyoung with it.

"O-oh, thank you, Yuna." Wonyoung said and blushed a little bit at her friend.

"Let me treat you to lunch today." Yuna said and held Wonyoung's hand.

After that, Wonyoung and Yuna became best friends. They became so close that they almost know each other's secret and stories.

A few months later, Wonyoung developed a crush on her friend but she doesn't have the guts to confess as she doesn't want their friendship to become very awkward.

--

"Shin Yuna, why are you so popular among the girls?" Wonyoung said and scrunched her nose while resting her head on Yuna's shoulder.

Yuna let out a chuckle and looked at her friend. "Are you jealous? don't worry, I'm yours." Yuna teasingly said lightly hit Wonyoung's nose.

"That hurt." Wonyoung whispered and let out a pout.

While the two girls were peacefully sitting at the park and enjoying the cold air and beautiful view, 3 girls approached them that caught their attention.

"Unnies!" Yuna shouted like a happy kid that made Wonyoung a little confused.

Wonyoung started caressing her head while observing them talk. "Aren't they college students from the school across of ours? you're friends with them, Yuna?" Wonyoung whispered to her friend.

"Yep!" Yuna shouted in joy.

"Who is she, Yuna?" The short-haired girl asked out of curiosity.