See The Stars

"Wonyoung, did you take your pills today?" Yuna asked and sat down on the besides the tall girl.

"Yeah, I've been feeling well lately because of you." Wonyoung said and rested her head on Yuna's shoulder.

"Wonyoung, do you wanna go on a date with me?" Yuna said and held Wonyoung's hand.

Wonyoung's world lit up as she heard those words come out of Yuna's mouth. "Y-yes! we should bring the others." Wonyoung said gave an adorable smile at Yuna.

Yuna gave a worried look and started caressing the back of her head. "I-I think the others are still mad at you." Yuna said and let out a weak smile.

"Oh." Wonyoung said and faced the floor while pouting.

Yuna faced Wonyoung and held her cheek. "Sorry for slapping you the other day." Yuna said and planted a kiss on Wonyoung's cheek.

"It's okay, I deserve it." Wonyoung said and let out a pout again.

The adorable look on Wonyoung's face made Yuna chuckle a little bit. Yuna cupped Wonyoung's face and started planting tons of kisses on her cheeks.

Wonyoung let out a giggle. "Stop!"

After a few minutes of sweet kisses, the two made an intense and long eye contact with each other. "Y-your eyes are glowing, Wonyoung." Yuna said while caressing Wonyoung's hair.

"I-it's because, I'm in love." Wonyoung said and connected her lips with Yuna's.

The two paused for a moment but, as seconds go by, their kiss started getting deeper and more passionate.

"Who the hell told you to make out on my couch? Shin Yuna and Jang Wonyoung?" Ryujin said that made the two girls jump.

"O-oh, Ryujin Unnie, I-....h-how did y-you know?" Yuna nervously said while wiping the lipstick off her lips.

"I have good hearing, Yuna. Plus, Chaeryeong and Lia were making out in the bathroom earlier."

"R-right..." Yuna said and let out a weak chuckle at the short-haired girl.

--

"I swear, I've seen this car before." Yeji said while looking at the picture of a red car that is posted on Ryujin's wall.

"Yeji, where are you?" The short-haired girl while scanning her surroundings with her hand and her walking stick.

Yeji walked towards Ryujin and carried her like a bride that made Ryujin flustered and brought her to the bed.

"Y-Yeji, what's wrong?" Ryujin said and let out a smile at the cat-eyed girl.

"Nothing, you just look extra beautiful this afternoon." Yeji said and planted a kiss on Ryujin's lips.

As seconds go by, Yeji's lips started to go down to Ryujin's neck. "Shin Ryujin, you smell so nice today." Yeji whispered in a seductive tone.

Ryujin let out a moan as she felt Yeji's soft lips touch the sensitive part of her neck.

"Oops, I left a mark. Just wash it later." Yeji said and let out a chuckle and started kissing Ryujin's chest.

"Yeji..." Ryujin struggled to say a word as Yeji's kisses mesmerized her and brought her to another world.

"Do you like it?" Yeji said and placed her hand on Ryujin's crotch.

"Y-yes..." Ryujin said and let out a moan as Yeji started massaging her crotch with her 4 fingers.

"Ryujin...shhh...the girls will hear you." Yeji whispered that sent shivers to the short-haired girl.

"Yeji, j-just take my pants o-off." Ryujin demanded at the cat-eyed girl.

Yeji let out a smirk and aggressively took Ryujin's pants exposing her underwear.

After a few seconds of drooling, Yeji placed her hand inside Ryujin's underwear and started rubbing.

"Y-Yeji!" Ryujin shouted and tried to find Yeji's face with her hand.

As Ryujin finally found the cat-eyed girl, Ryujin pulled Yeji's face and started kissing. The kiss lasted for a few seconds and eventually fell to a tongue kiss.

While their tongues were licking and hitting each other, Yeji became more aggressive and started rubbing Ryujin rapidly.

"Y-Yeji, I-I'm..." Ryujin said and placed her hand on Yeji's stomach. "Y-ou have a-a nice body, H-Hwang Yeji.."

"Shin Ryujin..." Yeji said and started planting kisses on Ryujin's neck.

"I-I'm c-coming!"

--

"Yuna? Wonyoung? what are you guys doing here?" Lia said and sat down as she just finished cooking for their lovely customers.

"We're scared.." Wonyoung said while blankly staring at the wall and rested her head on Yuna's shoulder.

"Is something bothering you?" Chaeryeong asked while giving a worried look at the two girls who are giving a blank expression.

"I...we...just heard and witnessed something t-that w-we didn't expect at all." Yuna said and held Wonyoung's hand.

"Poor kids. You guys probably saw something traumatising." Lia said and threw a worried look.

"Y-yeah...we've been alive in this world for 27 years but it still scared us.."

"What did you even see?" Chaeryeong said and rested her head on her hands while waiting for a reply.

"R-Ryujin Unnie a...and..."

"Ryujin? did she do something to you?" Lia asked the two girls.

"N-no...it's not that.."

"Don't worry guys. Shin Ryujin is an innocent angel. She doesn't know a lot of things and she doesn't even curse that much." Lia said and smiled.

--

"H-Hwang Yeji, with that fucking long fingers of yours, you can make me come in a few seconds."

"You are so naughty, Shin Ryujin." Yeji said and let out a chuckle while looking at the window.

"Maybe next time, I'll be the one who'll hit you." Ryujin said and let out a smile.

"Yeah, next time." Yeji said and planted a kiss on Ryujin's lips.

"Ryujin, honestly, watching the stars is more romantic than sex and kissing." Yeji said and placed her arm on the short-haired girl.

"Y-yeah... I really wish I can see." Ryujin said and let out a sad face.

"Ryujin, I promise that you'll get your vision back so you can witness the stars with me."

"Thanks, Yeji. Plus, I hope you don't disappear or something when I get my regain my sight."

"Don't worry, I'll write our names on the clouds so it won't disappear. If you're feeling lost, let the skies take you to me."