I'll See You

"Boss, we found this girl on our doorstep." The man said and threw the cat-eyed girl on the floor.

"Hwang Yeji? the hell are you doing here?" The man in the darkness said and stood up from her seat and approached Yeji.

"Soobin, g-give me a mission." Yeji said boldly faced the man.

"You said you're living a healthy life, Hwang Yeji, yet here you are, literally on the floor and asking for help. Do you need money?"

"Y-yes."

"How much?"

"$27,000."

"Alright. Are you ready to terminate someone, Hwang Yeji? are you ready to see blood and a corpse?" Soobin asked while walking towards the cat-eyed girl.

Yeji stood up from the floor and gave Soobin a serious face. "I am."

Soobin took out a pistol with a silencer. "Kill Mr. Park Donghyun for me."

Yeji took the gun from Soobin's hand. "Alright, I'll go now."

"Wait. Since I'm on a good mood today, I'll give you the reward before you start the mission." Soobin said and handed Yeji a case that is filled with money.

"Thank you." Yeji said and smiled.

"And Hwang Yeji." Soobin said making the cat-eyed girl pause for a moment. "If you mess up, we won't rescue you. You're on your own. If you get caught and speak a word about me and my gang, I will slit Shin Ryujin's throat."

"H-how d-do you know her?" Yeji nervously asked.

Soobin let out a chuckle and took out a cigarette stick. "I'm smarter than you think, Hwang Yeji." Soobin said and sat down.

"G-got it." Yeji said and let out a nervous chuckle.

"And be careful, Hwang Yeji. Your target lives in a dangerous neighborhood. Filled with thieves, rapists, killers, and greedy bastards."

"Got it. Thanks."

--

"Yeji, there's some popcorn stuck in my teeth." Ryujin said and pouted at her girlfriend.

Yeji thought that it is the best time to tell Ryujin about the surgery because she is in a good mood. "Wait, I have to tell you something first, Ryujin."

"What is it?"

"The other day, I-I met with someone and that person is willing to donate his corneal tissue. I f-found an eye donor, Ryujin." Yeji said and smiled while trying to contain her tears.

"T-that's s-so sudden, Yeji." Ryujin said and forced a smile.

"Are you not happy, Ryujin? you're gonna see again." Yeji said in joy.

"B-but it'll cost a lot, Yeji. We can't afford a surgery." Ryujin said and let out a sad face.

Yeji hugged the sad girl and started stroking the back of Ryujin's head. "I'll take care of the expenses. Just trust me, Ryujin." Yeji said and planted a kiss on Ryujin's lips.

"A-alright, Y-yeji."

"When you get your sight back, I promise you that I will watch the stars with you." Yeji said while hugging the short-haired girl.

A big smile started to form on Ryujin's face as she felt excited but nervous at the same time. "I-I'm so excited to see how pretty you are, Hwang Yeji" Ryujin said and gave Yeji a peck on the lips.