Episode 1: Look Out here comes the Pirates

Dust flew into the air and explosions went off. His own heavy breathing muffled the sounds of the screams of the innocents losing their lives, the laser blasts from the ships, and the foot soldiers slaughtering those who stood in their way,

But this was no time for distractions.

Never once in his life had he felt so alone, no one to turn to, no one to save him but himself.

He sprinted through the ruined and empty streets of the city, hoping to catch a breath and think of what to do next. However this was interrupted when two laser blasts went off, almost hitting him. However even though the lasers missed him, they managed to hit some nearby exposed gas pipes, causing an explosion to go off.

He flew into the air and landed on his chest. He groaned in pain as he tried to pick himself back up. He heard footsteps and lifted his head to see the monstrous soldiers approaching him.

Kion shot up from his bed as he tried to catch his breath. He was covered in a thin layer of sweat, the stressful dream, or specifically a memory, stressed him out that night. Kion was able to remember where he was and was able to calm himself down. "Just a dream," He said to himself. But no one had any idea on how much Kion wished that was true.

Kion stood up from his bed, and put on the long red jacket, which had gold outlines and a popped up collar. He walked through the halls of his ship before making it to the deck.

The deck had a large window that doubled as an HDD display, and a red podium that held a golden steering wheel that controlled the ship.

Kion leaned against the steering wheel and gazed into the vast yet calming view of space, along with the small image of earth, slowly growing as the ship approached the planet. "Couldn't sleep huh?"

Kion snapped back from his thoughts, and was even a bit startled. He looked to the entrance of the ship's deck to see his fellow crewmate standing there. "Um yeah, it's nothing." Kion said.

"Well it seems like something." Rani retorted as she entered the deck. She joined Kion as she also began to admire the stars, and the view of the Earth. To find a planet like Earth that hasn't been conquered or destroyed in the universe was something mostly unheard of, which is what made the planet seem even more magical.

"Yeah well I just want to keep my focus on our mission." Rani smirked and nudged Kion with her elbow. "Whatever you say, Captain!" Kion chuckled at Rani's little remark.

Rani sighed and smiled as she viewed the calm ambience of space. After everything she has been through, it has been a relief to see it just.....calm and peaceful, no war, no death, no warships, just a small little oasis in this vast universe.

Then suddenly the alarm system on the ship went off. Kion and Rani had no clue what was going on, or why the alarms went off until a flash of green flew past them.

Four teenagers yawned and rubbed their eyes as they exited their sleeping cabins, trying to wake themselves up. "Can't the Kisasi go one day without making our lives hell!" The one in the blue jacket named Bunga shouted.

"GUY'S, COME ON, GET TO THE DECK!!!" Kion ordered through the intercoms as he watched a fleet of Kisasi ships approach them.

The space pirate ship's parts began to move, and revealed five smaller ships. The five smaller vehicles moved into position as they came together to form one bigger machine. The giant machine wielded two swords, it had a captain's hat on its head that acted as a helmet, and each of its limbs were each color coated to represent each of the warriors that are used to pilot the massive robot.