Episode 17: Call of the Adventure

"Any luck?" Kion asked as he entered the general living area of the ship.

Ono continued to scan the city. "Not as of now. The concentrated amount of Morphin Grid energy from our key's isn't exactly making our search easy." He says, continuing to enter commands onto the ship's computer

"Where's Rani anyways? It's not like her to sleep in this late." Fuli questioned.

"I'm not sure. My guess is that she was a bit shaken up from her fight with that bounty hunter." Kion speculated, as he walked over to the table, grabbing his cup of orange juice.

"But what exactly? Sure we get a bit shaky after a fight, but that's usually when we get our asses kicked, and from what I could tell, she had that fight in the bag!" Bunga said, joining the conversation.

"Let's just give her some time. I'm sure if it's anything substantial, she'll tell us." Kion responded, as he opened the box holding the Ranger keys.

He held the Pink Legacy Ranger Key, making a mental note to himself that this team's arsenal is strong enough to do some form of damage to the Bounty Hunter's armor.

Just then, footsteps could be heard from the back entrance of the living area. The group turned to see Rani walking in, with light bags under her eyes, showing that she didn't get that much sleep the previous night.

"Hey Rani!" Kion greeted with a smile on his face.

Rani glanced back and smiled. "Hey! Sorry I slept in."

"Don't worry about it!"

"Also there's some Tea already prepared if you want some." Beshte mentions.

"Thanks! So what's going on today?" Rani asks as she sits down at the dining table.

"We're not exactly sure to be honest. I'm unable to locate anything substantial, and the Kisasi seems to be quiet."

"In that case, might I suggest something!" A voice from down the hall spoke.

The six turned to the entrance, to see a man walking in. His skin was fair, had brown hair and green eyes. Along with that, he sported black pants, and a black jacket with red outlines. Along with a small logo on the left side of the torso, resembling a compass.

 Along with a small logo on the left side of the torso, resembling a compass

"Who are you?" Kion questioned.

"I'm Mack Hartford, the Red Overdrive Ranger." He responds, crossing his arms.

Mack fully entered the living area, taking a good look at the room, before making his way over to the Sofa on the left side of the room, and sat down. "How did you even get in here?" Bunga questioned.

"I've managed to infiltrate temples and be back in time for breakfast. This ship is nothing!"

"In that case, what is it that you want?" Kion asked.