Episode 15: Blue Heart

"I'll be back!" A man shouted to his daughter as he closed the door to his apartment behind him, before pulling out his keys to lock it.

The apartment wasn't necessarily fancy, although it had high security and was in a good part of town, so it was do-able. The man had gone out as he had forgotten to bring home food for him and his daughter.

He walked throughout the streets of the city. He didn't worry to much, everything was well lit, and besides the business district had good security nearby so even something as insignificant as a mugging would have heavy response from the team.

The man opened his phone to double check the amount that was left on his Food Stamps card, and began to calculate what he could purchase at the grocery store.

His thoughts were interrupted when the lights in the area, from the streetlights, to the LED lights that glowed from the inside of the buildings, all were out. His eyes re-adjusted to the lighting, and saw a monster standing there.

The Man's legs were frozen for a bit, but not for long as he then began to run for his life. However the monster was faster. As the alien being was able to quickly catch up to him.

The Monster grabbed the man and held him by the throat, holding him in the air. "You will do!" The Alien said to himself, before walking away, disappearing into the dark with the man, as the lights went back on.

Present Day

Bunga and Ono were back down at the surface gathering supplies. Apparently Ono didn't realize that one of the control consoles was damaged during the last megazord fight they had with the Kisasi, so now he was trying to get it done and over with before the next time they would have to use the Megazord.

"This will go faster if we split up. There's a hardware store that should sell everything we have on this list." Ono said as he handed Bunga half of the list of supplies written on it.

Bunga takes a quick glance at the list. "What's a '4 conductor wire cord'?"

"You'll know it when you see it!" Ono says as he begins to walk off.

"Thanks for the elaboration." Bunga sarcastically mutters to himself as he begins to walk off to the part of the town with all the large stores.

Although unfortunately, Bunga wasn't completely familiar with the various Earth shops, let alone the hardware stores as Ono visited them more than him. As such he was starting to feel a bit lost, when he heard the sound of The Tauni nearby.

As it turns out, a small group of Tauni were sent down to the surface for an unknown reason. They were just chasing after a Hispanic Girl with lighter hair, who wore a purple jacket and jeans. She got chased into an Alley, and she frantically began to search her surroundings for anything she could use.

She took notice of a sledgehammer against a nearby dumpster, and with a huge smirk on her face, picked up and began to frantically swing at the Tauni.

The Girl quickly took out one of the Tauni, however she underestimated the weight of her weapon, as she struggled to pick it right back up. So she was forced to dodge the attacks she was facing.

She did a decent job, as she clearly had shown she knew some form of basic martial arts, however it was clear she was being overwhelmed. That's when the sound of a blaster went off. The Tauni faced away, and saw the Blue Cladded Pirate charge towards them.

Bunga raised his saber and began to slash down the remaining Tauni. Seeing as they had no chance against the Blue Ranger, the remaining Tauni teleported back to the command ship.