Episode 9: Pirates Forever

The Megazord landed in the streets of the city. The giant mechanical machin turned to stare at the Giant-sized S-Tauni, with weapons in hand. "Let's hurry this up!" Kion ordered.

All six spun their control wheels, commanding the Megazord to use the sabers it held to slash at the S-Tauni, causing sparks to fly out in the air.

"CHEW ON THIS!" Bunga shouted as him and his team activated a weapon. The weapon was a canon, that burst from the chest of the Megazord, and began to rapidly fire at the S-Tauni, keeping them at bay.

The six wasted no time, and pulled out the Mystic force Ranger Keys, and put them into the control consoles of the Megazord, which resulted in a dragon popping out from the Machine.

The Dragon flew out and circled around the S-Tauni, creating a creating a Mystic Spell Seal around them. The spell seal floated down to the S-Tauni, restraining them, until it unleashed a high voltage of energy, which was effective in destroying the Zangyack soldiers, blowing them up.

"YOU ARE ALL WORTHLESS!" The Prince angrily shouted. "HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO LOOSE TO THOSE CHILDREN BEFORE WE LAND A VICTORY." He said as he began to lash out against the Tauni in the room.

One of his commanders came up to him, and grabbed ahold of his arms, restraining him. "Your highness, you must calm down." He ordered.

"LET GO OF ME! We haven't been able to conquer a measly backwards planet like this ever since their stupid ship entered the system. So forgive me for being a little irritated."

"We're going to need a new strategy. After all every commander we send down there never makes it back alive." Mjenzi responded.

"Alright Ono, what did you find?" Kion asked as he sat back in his chair.

"I managed to pinpoint the general location of where the portal opened, which should be close to the business district and park." Ono said as he pulled up an aerial view of the city.

"Let's go before whoever arrived gets too far." Kion ordered

"Alright Ono, what did you find?" Kion asked as he sat back in his chair.

"I managed to pinpoint the general location of where the portal opened, which should be close to the business district and park." Ono said as he pulled up an aerial view of the city.

"Let's go before whoever arrived gets too far." Kion ordered

The six went down to the surface and began to search around the area in which Ono located the portal. However as always, they were too late. To make matters worse, a squad of Zangyack soldiers were sent down to the surface, with a new commander leading them. "HEY!' The monster called out.

The six turned around and took notice of the monster. "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE'RE BUSY RIGHT NOW!" Bunga complained.

The monster scoffed at Bunga's remark. "WELL TOO BAD!" He said as he raised his weapon, and was ready to charge at the six.

Kion quickly reacted and began to fire at the monster, as he was not in the mood to deal with the Zangyack more than once a day, especially since he was exhausted from the constant fighting he had to put up with.

The six sprinted off, leaving the alien soldier and his squad of Tauni behind. Once the six were far enough away, they stopped running to catch their breath. "Did we loose him?" Bunga asked.