Episode 21: Charged Up

The crew of the Kisasi capital ship were severely annoyed with how things were progressing in terms of the invasion. The Prince seemed to care less and less after each loss. And unfortunately the Emperor could care even less about the millions of troops they have lost over the course of the past few months.

Albeit if there's one person who was concerned the most, it was the Prince's right hand man, Damarus. He found it awfully peculiar that more recently, the Prince hadn't been seen a fit of rage after each loss.

However, right as he was about to question the Prince on his more calm demeanor, the capital ship started to shake.

Immediately, guards were deployed down to the lower levels to apprehend the intruder. They found a monster holding a wand with a purple emerald at the end with a star shape. His appearance was rather...insect-like. Specifically resembling a butterfly.

His body has a dark green texture on the side of his torso and legs, with purple being a secondary color, and a golden outline all over his body.

When the guards approached him, he showed no hostility, instead requesting to speak with the Prince. Damarus allowed it, albeit for the sake of safety, he would be ready to strike down this foreign being.

The monster was eventually brought up to the bridge of the capital ship, with Kisasi guards by his side to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

"I understand that you wanted to speak with me!" The Prince said, leaning back on his throne.

The monster bowed down,"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Spellbreak. I come from a world outside the barriers of your own reality."

"What business do you have with our reality, Spellbreak?" The Prince questioned.

"I'm after an item that has been lost on your variant of the Earth, a special item known as the Dark Energem. And unfortunately like you, I seem to be having a Ranger problem."

"What are you proposing?"

"I'm suggesting a temporary partnership. Help me get the Energem, and I'll help with your own Ranger problem."

The Prince sat forward and looked at the monster. A small smirk grew on his face. "Very well, give this man a squad and send him down to the planet at once!"

"Thank you, your majesty" The monster bowed.

"A few weeks ago one of our Allies, Heckyl, reported some trouble he was having on his planet, Sentai 6." A man dressed in a Black hoodie, short brown hair, and dark grey jeans. On his head he wore a grey baseball cap, which was facing backwards, and spoke in a Kiwi accent. His name was Chase Randall. "Our team went there and encountered one of Sledge's old monsters, who managed to escape a few years ago. We fought him, but unfortunately he was able to subdue our teammates. He was after this, the Dark Energem." He held up a hologram of a dark gem, with an ominous glow.

"What the hell is that thing?" Ono said, fascinated with the artifact.

"It...really powerful, but also, dangerous." The man next to chase spoke. His hair was long and uncombed, he wore a blue tank top and shorts, and wore a necklace which seemed to be made from objects found in the wilderness. While his English wasn't good, it was forgivable given that he was from an era long gone.

"So what does this have to do with us?" Rani questioned.

"Somehow, the monster as well as the Energem have managed to end up in your world." Chase explained.