Episode 5: Looking out for Blue

The Megazord flew high up in the clouds firing at the warships of the Kisasi, before they could descend upon the Earth. While it may seem like they were doing this out of selflessness, it was mostly out of annoyance with the Kisasi Empire. But nonetheless they were still doing heavy damage to the ships, making them explode in a fiery inferno just after a few shots hit them.

"WAIT!" Bunga shouted, making the rest of their crew lose focus.

"What now Bunga?" Fuli asked out of annoyance.

"Don't fire at the Green one?." Bunga said, pointing to the Green Warship.

Just as Ono asked, the ship activated its cloaking device and disappeared

Just as Ono asked, the ship activated its cloaking device and disappeared. "Ah those Wanted Pirates, I would love to cash in that bounty, but we have other things to do." The Alien General commanding the ship said.

"I never saw a Green one before." Rani said.

"Why can't we shoot it down?" Beshte asked.

"It's from the Annihilation Division." Bunga responded.

"Your Majesty, the Special Annihilation Warship has successfully entered the staging area." One of the Kisasi generals said as he bowed down to the Prince of the Kisasi Empire.

"Begin preparing for the bombardment of this planet immediately. This pathetic backwater planet will be decimated, along with those annoying Pirates." The prince ordered.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, your majesty?" Another general spoke up. "The canons on the ship are truly powerful, but if used incorrectly there would be no planet to conquer."

"SILENCE! The sooner we get rid of those six teenagers the better

"SILENCE! The sooner we get rid of those six teenagers the better. Ever since they have arrived we have had no victories over this planet. So the sooner we kill them the better!" The Prince yelled.

"What do you mean decimate the planet?" Kion questioned.

"Those canons are powered by a rare element that make them overwhelmingly powerful, meaning that they can basically just make this place uninhabitable. Our Megazord would have no chance against it," Bunga explained.