Chapter 15-Isolation

Felix's words lingered in your mind for the rest of the night. After a goodnight to the boys you climbed up to your room to try and get some sleep finally. Oddly tonight, Neverland felt cooler than usual. Your thin blankets were not enough to stop chills from running a trail of tiny bumps on your skin. Then you recalled Peter saying your first night on Neverland that he always kept extra blankets in his room.

This instance was the only time not having locks on the doors would be a benefit. His door creaked while trying to open it as gently as possible. Thankfully Peter didn't seem to stir. The moon was bright as it came through the windows allowing your eyes to be able to see the outline of objects within the bedroom. There were book shelves filled with miscellaneous pictures, dusty books, rusted compasses, and several well worn maps.

No blankets were stored in any of the many shelves; the only ones were on his bed. You softly tiptoed over the the sleeping boy. He was clutching a pillow to his chest, and the blankets were tucked up under his chin. Slowly you started tugging the blanket off of him. In a split second Peter's glowing green eyes snapped open.

"What are you doing here!" He roared into your face.

"Don't yell at me! You said first night I was here I could get a blanket from you if I felt cold."

"I didn't mean come in the middle of the night and take one. Get out of my room!" He commanded while raising himself further up from the sheets causing them to fall down and pool at his waist.

Sitting on a bed right in front of you was a very angry very shirtless boy. He tone of voice was the normal Pan, yet the way he looked made it impossible for you to take him serious. His raspy voice showed he was not fully awake. His hair was matted against his head on the side he had been sleeping on.

You attempted to reason, "Peter seriou-"

"Get out of my room now. You're not allowed to be here."

You gritted your teeth and muttered to yourself, "Prick".

Back at your room you fell onto the bed and wrapped yourself in the thin sheets you had. Back in Peter's room he fell back against his bed and pulled the blankets back up under his chin, but a second later he threw the covers off and climbed out of his bed. Peter's footsteps were quiet as he walked up to the side of your bed.

"Peter I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again. You don't have to come in here and yell at me some more."

A large, heavy warm blanket was draped over your body, and there was a dip the bed behind your back. You turned up to face Peter.

Peter sighed, "You have to no need to apologize. I'm sorry for my rash actions. They were completely out of line. I guess I haven't been much of myself lately."

You pulled your arm out from the blankets and brought your hand to his forearm. "I wish you wouldn't isolate yourself off Peter." His other hand brushed against your skin leaving a new trail of bumps where his fingers touched. He smiled at your body's reaction to him. Your eyes moved from his hand to his bare chest. Peter cleared his throat as a sign he caught you staring. You silently thanked that there was a shadow on your face to hide your embrassment.

"Goodnight love." He whispered and brushed the hair from your face,  then he leaned down and pressed a kiss to your forehead. His lips left your skin, but he kept himself hovering over your face.

It looked as if connect his lips to yours, but he stopped himself to say, "We'll do hand-to-hand training in the morning." Then he quickly left.

You slightly agreed with yourself calling him a prick earlier.

Comments!?

Favorite Once Upon A Time Season?

Vote?