Chapter 33-Everything's Alright

You took a seat in the back of the small boat as Hook sat in the middle to row.

"So now that your betrothed is gone, what is it you desire on my ship?"

"It's down in the loot hold."

"How did yo- Mr.Turner." Hook gritted his teeth. "He should know better than to take a prisoner down to room of the ship that holds all of our treasure."

"Well, you and I both know I never was very much of a prisoner. Besides, I didn't take anything." You emphasized the "I" because it was technically Will who stole the tiara.

"I'll deal with him later, away from the presence of a lady."

"Give him a break. He's the most honest man on your crew."

Hook raised his eyebrows but then lowered them because he had to agree. "Anyway I am sorry to inform you, but much of the loot was split up among my men when we parted at the docks of the Enchanted Forest. Whatever it is you desire may have already been taken."

"Oh I'm not worried. I doubt any of the men took what I want."

Hook looked confused but decided to shut his mouth and row. He pulled the small boat beside the ship and secured it. A thick rope was thrown down and you followed by Hook quickly ascended it. Will offered his arm as you pulled yourself over the boat rail.

"Long time no see bud." You strained out as you make the last push over the side and jumped onto the deck."

"Good to see you're faring well miss."

Hook was having even more than trouble you had trying to climb aboard because he was climbing wearing a heavy leather coat and one arm, "Mr. Turner, if I could have a moment of your assistance."

"Sorry of course Captain." He said as he rushed to give Hook a hand (literally).

"The leather coat can not be helping you. Take the bloody thing off." You said laughing at your choice of words.

Hook and Will also laughed. As Hook was brushing himself off, "I see a bit of pirate has rubbed off on you huh lass? Pan must hate that."

"It does bother him a bit." You said grinning.

"So," Will started, "may I inquire as to why we, or at least the Captain was needed back in Neverland?"

You blushed and Hook came up beside you and set his good hand on your shoulder. "Looks like there's going to be a wedding Mr. Turner, and I am needed to make it official."

"Congratulations miss, um, are we-is that happening now?"

"No, not until tomorrow, but I needed something I saw from when we went down into the loot hold."

Will looked frightened when he made eye contact with Hook. Then Hook spoke to Will as you started for the stairs, "We will be having a discussion about prisoners in the loot hold."

"Aye Captain."

You held onto the rail as each of your steps sounded a loud thump on the creaky steps. Hook followed behind and then Will.

Hook started, "The room is just beyo-"

"I know where it is." You cut him off. Hook grit his teeth again, and Will felt the heat of Hook's stare digging into his skin. You pried open the door to the loot hold and headed right to the huge wardrobe. Much of the treasure of the room had be stripped and divided among the crew. What was left on the ship was the Captain's cut, which was a considerable cut of course.

"What are you looking for in there darling?" Hook asked.

You pulled open the doors and looked behind your back to grin that the Captain and Will. "I'm looking for a dress."