Chapter 31-Nasty Habits

The following morning you woke up and happily came from your room to make some breakfast. Peter's arms slid around your waist as you were piling food on your plate.

"Good morning lovely." He mumbled.

"Good morning lovlier." You replied.

"You're calling me lovlier than you? I think you're mistaken." Peter questioned.

"It's not a competition Peter, you're the prettiest." You countered.

"It's like an anticommpliment. Your words are nice, but they're mean."

"I'm being completely serious Peter."

Peter tightened his grip and spoken into your hair. The vibrations tickled. "Why do you have to be so-"

"Oh cut it out!" Felix snapped. "You guys are you adorable," then he delivered the next line completely emotionless, "I'm gunna throw up."

Peter released you and chuckled at Felix's remarks. "Perhaps we should be a bit more sensitive to Felix, then again, I don't want to." Then he smiled at you.

"Give him a break Peter. I know how annoying couples can be. I used to be locked in an evil building called a school, and I was surrounded by them. It was aweful, but remember Felix, you can leave....so go."

"Fine, I'll go." Felix sighed, stood up, and left.

"Finally." Peter breathes out and spun around and attempted to kiss you.

"Ah! Peter don't knock over my food! You know how much I care about food."

"My apologies love."

You sat down carefully with your plate and Peter slid next to you.

"How are you going to get Hook back here?"

"I was planning on sending off my shadow right after this. He'll come, I'll talk to him about marrying us, he'll say yes of course, and then I'm going to marry you as fast as I can." He grinned. You blushed and looked away to hide it. "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" You said still looking down at your hands.

"I see you blush. You look so cute but then you turn away and I can't see your face anymore."

"I don't know. Habit I guess. Would you prefer a different reaction?"

Peter took a second to think, "I mean I kiss would be nice." Then he smirked as he leaned in close to your face.

You brought your lips a breath's distance away from his. "You're right...that would be nice." Then you pulled away and popped a piece of fruit in your mouth.

Peter looked disappointed then he replied still looking at your lips, "You're making me jealous of fruit. That's a new low for me."

You grinned at his state of complete dispair. After you finished the bite, "My apologies love." He tried to stop himself from smiling after hearing you repeat his words while mimicking his accent.

"You mock my pain." Peter responded while trying to look sad and frustrated.

You let Peter suffer a little while you quickly finished the rest of your food then set your plate down. He still looked pitiful and adorble as ever. You stood up and rested your hands on his shoulders then lowered yourself to his lap.

"I'm sorry Peter, I'm s-"

Peter cut you off with his lips then pulled away, "Okay that's a start of an apology. I'll get the rest now." Then he pulled you back into the kiss. As Peter deepened the kiss, he gently rubbed circles on your back.

"Peter." You breathed between kisses.

"Mmmhumm?" He hummed.

You leaned your forehead against his, "I want to marry you as fast as I can."

Peter ran his fingers through your hair. "I'll send my shadow off now I guess, and I'll do it outside of camp so you don't have to see it, since I know it creeps you out."

"It does, but I'm getting better." You said standing up.

"I'll be right back love." Peter said then gave you a soft peck on the cheek.

It was amazing and overwhelming to think you were marrying that boy in only a small matter of time.

-

Comments???
Vote???

Yeah sorry it's really hard for me to update every day or every two days. It'll be more like every few days probably, but I promise to not go more than a week. Anyone else out there just have to deal with SATs? Anyone else have AP tests coming up? I get you man.