Beyblade burst season 6

Yup you read that right folks. We are officially getting a season 6 of Beyblade burst! As we all know that the next Friday,  last episode of sparking ( episode 52 ) will air.

Finally! Honestly sparking wasn't that good. A lot of episodes were just filler and the plot armor was so thick that the outcomes of half of the matches were predictable. And they really didn't do justice to a lot of characters.

Moving on, apparently season 6 will be called Beyblade Burst DB and DB most probably stands for Dynamite Battle. It's first episode will air on 2nd April 2021.

There are many leaked images of the protagonist and the poster of the new season which I'll not post here untill the official corocoro channel releases them.

Also, we got some news about the new main character. His name is Bael Daikokuten. He is also known as the demon king. Now there are many fan theories on him of being an evil protagonist as it is rumoured that he broke many beys but it's not confirmed yet as we don't have much official information.

Also, in the new leaked poster there were 3 new main characters and 1 of them looked awfully familiar to Rantaro and Ranjiro but I don't think that it's either of them. Not only that, some old characters were also visible on the poster. They were Valt, Lui, Free and Shu.

Till now Valt has been in all the seasons so it's not a suprise that he will make a comeback in season 6. Lui, Free and Shu are fan favourites so it makes sense that they're also returning.

That's it for now. We have to wait for the official release of the poster and all of there outfits. What do you all think about sparking so far? And what all do you lot expect from season 6? Comment down your thoughts below beyfans! Stay tuned! Till then...

PEACE ✌️