(A/N)

Alright so...... Lane defeated Aiger......

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEH!?!?!?!?!?

He DEFEATED LUI, FREE, AIGER, DANTE AND SISCO( in the battle royale ) like they were nothing.............. NOTHING!!!!!

These guys are supposed to be legends.......... LEGENDS!!!!!

SOOOOOOO

You mean to tell me that the concept of the new series is that a NEWBIE balder is defeating legend after legend WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT......like......WTF!?!?!!?

I mean those guys are legends and aren't they supposed to be undefeatable ( not littrealy )?

Not only Lane but Hyuga too. I mean I like Hikaru cause his growth is going on at a steady pase....but...... Hyuga. I mean he defeated LUI AND FREE!!

I know that he was paired up with Valt but Valtryek bursted BEFORE he striked both Lui and Free.

If in the next episode Hyuga defeats Valt.....then I'll be done.

You heard me!?!?! I'LL BE DONE!!!!!

I mean..... there's a limit for plot armor. I get it that they trying to make Lean terrifying like by making him undefeatable ( kinda like they did to Lui but mind you Lui Shirosagi was not a newbie and he had already won 4 National Championships in a row so his winning streak was still a bit acceptable ). Or they will make Shu defeat him. If that's the case then fine ( in the corocoro comic manga edition of September Shu did beat him ).

But Hyuga......I mean if beats Valt than it will be too obvious that it's plot armor.

Yaa this was a rant but I needed to get it out somewhere so thank you for being patient.

PEACE OUT ✌️