Frui

(A/N): Cause, why not?

* Before they started dating *

Lui: YOU'RE WRONG!

Zac: No I'm not.

Lui: YES YOU ARE! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY ABSURD! ALL YOU SPIT OUT IS NONSENSE!!

ZAC: Calm down-

Lui: I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN! I'M APPALLED BY THIS INSINUATION!!

Zac: All I said was-

Lui: THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON FREE! HOW DARE YOU! YOU KNOW MORE THAN ANYONE HOW MUCH I DESPISE THE HOMO SAPIENS SPECIES !!!

Zac: I never specifically mentioned ' Free '.

Lui: .................

Xander: Oooooooo. Busted bish! THE TEA IS SPILLING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free: Lui gave me a lot of kisses today, I don't know why though, he just threw them in my face and then ran away.

Kris: Excuse me-WHAT!?

Silas: * chokes on air*

Free: Yeah, he just threw 3 whole bags of them on my face from a tree. * Takes out 3 big bags of Hershey's kisses *

Kris:................

Silas: Yeah, I WONDER WHY!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu: Ok I'm here-

Lui: NO ONE INVITED YOU! YOU IMBECILE ALBINO!

Zac: Actually I called him here-

Lui: WHY!?

Xander: To get Free and you together.

Shu: But Zac said it was a supreme four meeting.

Zac: It is a supreme four meeting just the topic is getting rid of Lui and Free's ignorant asses and getting them together.

Shu: I don't have time for this-

Xander: The door is locked.

Shu: What?

Xander: You're stuck in here with us.

Shu:

Xander: Better help us then wasting your time.

Lui: I DON'T NEED THIS ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN'S HELP! SHOULDN'T HE BE HELPING THOSE TWO CRINGE ASS BLONDS OF HIS!?!?!?!

Shu: Please, ONE RIDICULOUS PROBLEM AT A TIME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valt: So you like Lui.

Free: Yeah, I don't think so.

Valt: I'm not asking. I'm telling you, you air headed blond! It's getting more and more annoying! I ALREADY HAVE TO DEAL WITH HONCHO BICKERING ABOUT WAKIYA SO I GOT HONEY TO DEAL WITH HIM BUT WHEN I THOUGHT ONE PROBLEM WAS GONE YOU TURNED INTO A CHICKEN AND STUTTERED INTO YOUR SORRY ASS CORNER!

Free:

Valt: Seriously just confess already. The worst thing he would do is eat you alive. Wait- eat you alive that doesn't make any sense. I mean Lui is crazy but not that crazy.

Silas * pops out from behind a bush holding a boatload of plac cards *: IT'S "THE  WORST THING HE WOULD DO IS REJECT YOU!" HOW ON THIS EARTH DID YOU MANAGED TO SAY " EAT YOU ALIVE "!?!

Valt: WELL THAT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF YOU DIDN'T HAD SUCH SHIT ASS HANDWRITING! EVEN MINE IS BETTER THEN YOURS!!!

Silas: EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT WE COULD HAVE CONVINCED THAT DUM DUMB TO CONFESS BUT YOU HAD TO RUIN IT!

Valt: HEY! DON'T PIN POINT THD BLAME ON ME! IT'S- Hold up. Where's Free?

Silas: Huh? THAT LIL BITCH-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valt: I welcome you all! To the one and only Frui club!

Silas: This was not necessary.

Xander: You got a better idea?

Silas: Yes. Chloroform them, then lock them in a room. When they wake up we'll blast from the speakers saying you both have a thing for each other NOW JUST BLOODY KISS AND PUT EVERYONE OUT OF THEIR MISERY!

Valt: That's ridiculous.

*Pause*

Valt: I asked Shu, and he said no...

Zac: One of them has to confess!

Silas: Yeah, no shit Sherlocks.

Shu: We'll just trick Lui into confessing.

Lui: No. MAKE FREE CONFESS!

Silas: What on earth is he doing here.

Lui: I'm a part of the club duh.