Chainsaw

Free: * hears a chainsaw from one of the rooms *

Free: What the- it's 1 am! Who could be using a chainsaw this late at night?!

Free: * about to open the door to check what's going on but hears Lui laughing like a maniac *

Free: * retrieves his hand from the door knob and walks away *

~ A few moments later ~

Shu: * hears a chainsaw from one of the rooms *

Shu: What the- it's 1 am! Who could be using a chainsaw in the middle of the night!?

Shu: * about to open the door to check what's going on but hears Lui laughing like a maniac *

Shu: Oh, my God! Not again!

Shu: * Burst into the room *

~ The next day ~

Valt: Where's Shu?

Lui: He went for therapy. Let's just say that he'll be back in a month.

Free: Did he walked in your room when you were using the chainsaw last night?

Lui: Yeah. How did you know?

Free: I also heard the chainsaw and was about to enter but when I heard you laughing, I decided otherwise.

Valt: Why didn't you entered the room, Free?? I would have been curious to see what Lui was doing with a chainsaw.

Free: Part of me wanted to ask, the other part said that knowing could be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine.

Free: Soooooo, I just walked away.

Lui: That was wise choice, Free.

(A/N): Poor Shu. Only if you would have been wise enough like Free. This random scenario literally popped into my mind last night when I was trying to sleep. I would like to say only one thing in the end......

R.I.P SHU. YOU SHALL BE GREATLY MISSED!