Find Her

~MR CHOI POV~

Why must I check up on everything myself?

Tapping my pen against my desk rapidly already showing my displeasure that I had to summon my right hand man to my office instead of him coming to me weeks ago for an update on Y/n's capture. It was ridiculous that I had to do that.

Angrily staring at the door I heard Hyunjae's footsteps then did the door suddenly open to reveal that stupid man I've been waiting to see.

"Hyunjae where the fuck have you been?!"

Glaring at him as he timidly closes the door behind him and enters further into the room, hands behind his back as he bows to me in an 90 degree angle but I wasn't having it.

"Well? Are you going to tell me what the fuck is going on? This is my plan and mission and yet my own men are keeping me in the dark."

The bald man nodded and straightened his back to finally be able to look me in the eyes. It's something I demand from all of my men when they are to talk to me.

"I'd like to report that Mr Lee is dead sir. I did the pleasure myself." Hyunjae

I felt a twist in my stomach hearing that. It was never my intentions to have that man killed but I did specifically say get Y/n by any means necessary. But what I didn't like was Mr Lee's face flash before my eyes in memory. Growing up from a young teen into a respectable young man. He was a good man but I cant let this affect my mission.

"What about Y/n? I need her alive."

I finally spoke, but taking note of his sudden body language changing back into the timid mouse he can be sometimes.

"About that sir...." Hyunjae

"Was there a problem?"

He nodded and stepped back from me. That's when I knew he was about to tell me something that's about to make me blow my lid.

"Y-You see, we almost had her b-but.....hybrids....." Hyunjae

"Hybrids? What about them? What hybrids?"

"The boys that Mr Carter raised sir. They were there and they took her." Hyunjae

Slamming my fists on the desk I stood up from my chair, almost kicking it backwards out of rage that build within myself.

"THEY'RE FUCKING ALIVE?! BEOMSEOK TOLD ME THEY WERE DEAD!!"

Hyunjae stepped back more closer to the door as if ready to leave but I chose to calm down, closing my eyes to take a deep breath a few times before I opened them back up again.

"So these boys took Y/n but couldn't save Kai?"

He nodded his head, still terrified and so he should me I'm still livid about all this but I'm keeping it together.

"They can be fucking anywhere by now."

I mumbled, walking around my desk and tapping my chin in deep thought.

"That's one of the reasons it took me so long to get back to you sir. We've been trying to get any sort of trance from them since that night by hacking into the security cameras on the street but no luck sir but if I may add I think they've had extra training over the years. They're not the typical little boys they once were anymore. I've seen the way they move and I've lost many men since then." Hyunjae

I lost my train of thought when I heard him say that, only to drop my hand to my side and look over to him curiously.

"You lost more men since then? How?"

"Well it seems they can see us coming before we can. It's like they're hunting us whenever we're in the city close by which ever one my men happen to run into. The last man we lost we were able to witness it since I attached hidden cameras to all my men just in case and it so happened to be the white tiger that killed Tom." Hyunjae

I know Tom. He was actually one of the best fighters we had. This is very interesting.

"I would like to see that footage and anymore if you have any. Such as security footage to every incident we have had since the day Mr Lee died that regards these hybrids. Street, hidden I don't care I want all of it sent to me as soon as possible."

Hyunjae nodded and I waved him off towards the door, signalling he can now leave me alone to think further about this.

"Oh but one more thing! Find Kim Beomseok and take him to me. I would like to have a few words with that lying asshole."

He nodded and me and didn't waste a second to rush out the door and finally leave me alone.

I groaned to myself, face palming myself just to drag my hands down my cheeks while I walk around my desk to drop my body down on the leather chair. I swung my legs up to rest my feet on the centre of my desk as I leaned back, stroking my chin as I thought.

I only need Y/n so I can get into that vault and take what I need to finally be rid of hybrids, that's all I want. Except I don't have a fucking clue where this vault is and Y/n does.

But how the hell am I going to get her if those hybrids that Sam brought up like humans are constantly with her where ever they may be now?

It looks like when I do find them somewhere and at sometime because I will no matter what find them, it seems I may have to get Y/n and those boys to separate. It's time to plan deeper I think.