Nightmare

I was running among the trees as fast as I could. I was giggling and laughing. I felt out of breath but happy, no worry's to worry about in life. They feeling was peaceful. I kept sprinting as fast as I could, concentrating on the little wooden stick hut in the distance. It looked handmade and that it could fall apart with the slightest touch. It had little purple flowers planted outside of it directly under what would look like a window. I had my eyes on that little hut determined to get there fast, that was until I saw a flash of golden and black speed past in the corner of my eye, on my right side. I didn't see exactly what it was, but oddly I wasn't scared. If anything I felt more determination and excitement to reach the hut. Until in the blink of an eye later I was pushed over by a small animal, that looks like a cheetah.

 Until in the blink of an eye later I was pushed over by a small animal, that looks like a cheetah

(Imagine background is in a forest)

His paws reached my shoulders and pushed me backwards, while I gasped and giggled soon after as I didn't land on the forest floor as I should of. The landing was soft and thick, it felt like the fur of a hairy dog but so much softer. The small cheetah ran of as quick as it jumped on me once I landed on whatever it was that I landed on. I turned to my left to look up slightly, only to be met with the face of a bear, but not just any kind of bear but a polar bear. It's very odd sight to see a polar bear in the forest. The polar bear looked down at me. I was then greeted with a lick on my left cheek and a little nuzzle into my neck. I laughed and pet it's head in return while I stood myself back up. I wiped my hands together then tugged my sleeves of my pink jumper down. I watched the bear stand up and start walking in the same direction the cheetah ran. In a blink the bear had turned into a young man with very broad shoulders and blonde almost white coloured hair. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face. The only bit of clothing he had on was a pair of dark blue coloured boxer shorts, which to my surprise I didn't give any second thoughts to. I continued to watch him as he was not happy, which you could tell my the tone of his voice, as if he were scolding someone. "YAH!! (.....) DON'T PUSH (y/n) BACK LIKE THAT SHE'S A DELICATE FLOWER!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT!!" His shouting was soon followed by loud laughter in the distance that came from behind a tree not too far away. " AW HYUNG!! ME AND (Y/N) WERE ONLY PLAYING!! SO CHILL OLD MAN!!"  I burst out laughing at the response he received from a different voice up a head, which sound like a young boys voice. The young man gasped loudly and stopped in his steps and stood on the spot. His body is turned in the direction of the second voice in between the trees. "OHH BOY!! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A BUTT WHIPPING!! COME HERE!!" He took off running towards to the second voice with his right hand raised making slapping motions, followed by a high pitch scream coming from the direction of the second voice. The young man ran from my sight in between the trees, to only hear their running footsteps slowly disappear. I was laughing so hard, tears falling down my face and clutching my tummy, it was the best feeling. I continued with the actions until I finally calmed down. As I had calm myself down I felt something soft and hair again but it felt different from the bear, it's hair was shorter. I looked down to see a Bengal tiger rubbing against my right hand, purring at the contact of my hand. I reached to touch his ears as the purring got louder. I continued to scratch always behind its ears, until a white tiger pushed the Bengal tiger away from my hand to have it's ears scratched instead. I just chuckled at the actions of the white tiger, it must be cheeky.