Found her

~Namjoon POV~

I let out a big puff of breath, rubbing my hands over my face, sitting in the edge of my bed

I let out a big puff of breath, rubbing my hands over my face, sitting in the edge of my bed. I wipe up this morning knowing what the day was today. A day that's hard to think about, a day that makes all of feel our heart break even more, as the years go by without her. We love her so much and we had to send her away to protect even if it meant breaking us down, mentally and emotionally. I would say physically but we're only left with scars on our skin from that day 10 years ago and they were all worth them to keep (y/n) protected from harm. I know the others would agree, they love her just as much as I do.

I scratch the left side of my neck were my scar is left on my skin. A constant reminder that I could of died then if it wasn't for yoongi, I was truly grateful that he pounced on the man that done this to me in time. Yoongi is like my right hand man, the second in charge, I would of said Jin is but he's really not much of a fighter unless he feels forced to use violence.

I forced myself to stand up to get dressed for the day and walk to my own bathroom connected with my bedroom. It a good thing too we've got our own bathrooms, it would be a disaster if all 7 of us used one bathroom.

After washing my face, I turn to look out my bathroom window to see the sun rising from beyond the trees surrounding our house

After washing my face, I turn to look out my bathroom window to see the sun rising from beyond the trees surrounding our house. I sighed, remembering (y/n) use to love watching the sun rise in the early morning. We all use to watch the sun rise in the morning, even Yoongi but only if (y/n) asked he could never say no to her.

My thoughts were cut off at the sound of a loud growl echoing through the halls behind my bedroom door. The youngest trio but of woken up woken Yoongi up when he wasn't ready. The growl was followed but the thundering sound of footsteps bolting it down the hallway, past my bedroom door and down the stairs, along with curse words and yelps. "JIN!!! SAVE US!! YOONGI GONE RABID" that sounds like jimin with his high pitched squeakling. He got a quick response back "YAH!! STOP RUNNING AROUND LIKE CHILDREN!!". I can just imagine Jin in the kitchen right now scolding them all for running around like mad men. I made my way through to my bedroom to then make my way to the hallway and walk down the stairs into the kitchen. The scene I was greeted with was quite funny. Jin has his eyes squinting at the youngest three standing behind the kitchen island, right next to the cooker. Yoongi was sitting at the dining table across from the three, staring dead into their faces and scowling with a dark expression. If looks could kill they would be dead right now. All three of the young ones were trying to avoid eye contact with Jin and Yoongi, looking anywhere but them, know one wrong move and they'll be in trouble. I chuckled at them. "hey morning guys" I greeted. Yoongi, just nodded and the other four greeted back with a series of "mornings". None of us could say good morning as we all know what today meant. Took another look around the room, I noticed someone is missing. "Hey Jin, where Hoseok?" Jin sighed at my question and turned back to his waffles that were currently making, today is the only day we make waffles for breakfast, it was (y/n) favourite breakfast dish. "Where do you think he is. He's in the shower again, probably crying like he does". I hummed in response. I should of known, we try not to cry in front of each other, if one starts then everyone starts. I walked further into the kitchen to walk across the kitchen to head to the connecting hallway that lead to our front door. "I'm heading out for a quick check of the area then I'm heading straight to the lake. You can all just meet me there when your done breakfast" Yoongi has his head lying on the table but I knew he heard me as I saw his ears twitching at the sound of my voice. Jin walked to the dinning table with a plate full of waffles " I suppose I can watch that these three don't cause anymore trouble until then" he place a hand on his hip looking back at me. I nodded back at him, but before I can turn around someone spoke up " hey we're not children we're men and Jungkook is going into the city to pick up some snacks for the movie tonight, it's his turn to go" taehyung spoke up with waffles stuffed into his mouth looking between me and Jin. Jin looked at him with disgust as the scene of taehyung having a mouth full of food while he was talking "okay, one of you're men act like it and stop acting like children and two don't talk with your mouth full of food it's disgusting" Jin was sticking up each finger as he was counting while he was talking.  I shook my head and thought I'd just leave them to it. " that's fine, I'm going now, I'll see you all at the lake, don't forget to tell Hoseok" I turned around to leave before anyone could say anymore. I made my way out the house and took a big breath in, taking in the smell of the flowers and tree around me. My ears twitching at the sounds of birds chirping and wind blowing against the trees branches. I start to take long steps down the pathway away from the house. I had to walk around the area surrounding our house first before I could do anything else. You can call it an instinct thing for being a lion hybrid. When I wake up in the morning I have to check that the surrounding area is safe and then I have to do it again before I go to sleep. I'm protecting my territory to make sure it's safe for myself and my pack.