Frustrated

~Y/N POV~

Since I woke up this morning I've been in a foul mood. Nothing happened to bother me in any way but I've had this cramping in my abdomen and I just know it's my period coming which is not good. I have nothing for it and I'm a little embarrassed to ask anyone about it. So I came to this spot Yoongi showed me to have some alone time with my thoughts since everything around me back at the house was irritating me. Just a short fuse this morning so it's obvious to me that my period will arrive either any time today or tomorrow. Either way fairly soon.

But sitting here right now was giving me a peace of mind, just wondering off in my thoughts on life and random stuff like that. I try not to think about my dad or Mr Lee because that will only make me worse, so for now I was just fine. Listening to the bird chirping away and the trees below the cliff. I was actually thankful that Yoongi showed me this place, its really beautiful here.

I managed to crack a smile in the end, just closing my eyes to feel the sun on my face but that was short lived when I heard footsteps approaching me from behind. I turned around to look over my shoulder, alarmed to this intruder but was relieved to see it was only Jungkook.

"Oh thank god, its only you."

I told him turning back around to face the scenary once again. I heard him chuckle and his steps come closer until he came to sit beside me and actually brave enough to hang his legs off the edge of the cliff and lean back so his hands could support him.

"I'm glad I found you, everyone was worried." Jungkook

I hummed at him at first before I finally responded verbally to him.

"I would of thought Yoongi would know where I was at least."

"He did, he told everyone this is where you'd likely be and here you are." Jungkook

He nudged me using his arm, giggling a little bit but I just nodded, still staring beyond the land in front.

"I also was looking for you to see if you wanted to play Mario kart with me or just any game of your pick if you'd like?" Jungkook

Now that sounded like a good idea. A fun one too. I enjoy playing games with him, its something that passes the time and on the plus side it's funny when he loses. Not to him but to me it's hilarious.

"What? So I can beat you again?"

I raised a brow at him, seeing him scoff at me but yet rolling his eyes.

"Pft, no. I let you win last time. It was a pity win." Jungkook

I let out a loud laugh, which scared off some birds from the trees below.

"Yeah sure, what ever helps you sleep at night Jungkook."

He only grunted at me and turned his head to look up to the sky in silence. It's funny teasing him and yet he takes it so well. It does make me wonder a few things though.

"Jungkook?"

Only a hum came from him and slowly turned his head to me, offering a soft smile with eyes to match.

"Were we always like this? Competitive in games?"

Now it was his turn to laugh, throwing his head back laughing loudly.

"Oh yes. Always and it never gets old." Jungkook

This peaked my interest and I sat up straight, scooting closer to him but not quite putting my legs over the edge like him but crossing them over the other.

"Was there anything else we use to do together?"

"The question should be what did we not do together." Jungkook

Again he laughed as if recalling memories in his mind, twisting his whole body to face me more directly and even pulling up one leg to bend next to me and only keep the one remaining leg still hanging over the cliff.

"What did we do?"

I chuckled between my words just by Jungkook's laugh alone.

"Well together the two of us were quite mischievous if you ask me. A few times we would take turns by putting mud in Taehyungs chocolate milk. Not sanitary I know but it was hilarious when he figured it out." Jungkook

I let out a little laugh trying to imagine that in my mind but also a little bad for doing that to sweet Taehyung.

"Aw, that's a shame."

"It was your idea in the first place. Most of it was, I just went along with it because it was fun. Let's see what else did we do?" Jungkook

He looked up to the sky again, stroking his chin thinking hard about what we could of done together. In this moment I kind of envied him a little bit for having these memories. I would of loved to have them right now.

"Ah! Well we did put sand from our sandpit in Yoongi's underwear. That happened twice if I believe so. We also stole Jimin's dancing shoes and decorated them with pink bows and glitter for his play. Then there was sticking the pages in Namjoon's books together, hiding Jin's easy bake oven and of course scaring Hoseok in the middle of the night with creepy noises when we hid under the bed." Jungkook

I laughed but somehow it made sort of sense that we did those things. They sound hilarious and even Jungkook started to laugh hard with me.

"That sounds like so much fun!"

He nodded at me through his laughter.

"Oh it was." Jungkook

"Come to think of it we should start picking up where we left of don't you think?"

I grinned mischievously and yet Jungkook stopped laughing, blinked a couple times like he was trying to process what I just said before growing a wide smirk upon his face.

"I think we should Y/n." Jungkook

I held out my hand for him to shake, already creating ideas in my mind to what we could do to them all.

"Okay deal?"

He nods and took my hand so we could shake on it firmly just once.

"Deal." Jungkook

This certainly picked up my mood from this morning. I didn't expect this conversation from Jungkook obviously but I was happy I had it. These boys wont know what's coming inside the house walls. Jungkook and Y/n are going to be back at it again and they wont expect a thing because they know I wont remember what Jungkook and I were once like. Well I know now and now its time to make up for lost time.