Last day

Warning violence scene towards end of chapter!

~Y/N POV~

I fluttered my eyes my eyes open, feeling quite refreshed, the sun was just starting to rise

I fluttered my eyes my eyes open, feeling quite refreshed, the sun was just starting to rise. I stretched my arms and legs out still lying on my bed and stumbled towards my window to open my curtains. I walk backwards until the back of my legs are met with the side of my bed. I place my butt on the bed and stare out the window. I have to say I had the best sleep last night, no nightmare, no night sweats, nothing. My dream was nice. I was either playing piano with some boy next to me or I was painting what looked like a arts and craft area or running through the forest again but without the fighting like in my nightmares. It was great not to have a nightmare this time. Maybe it was just the stress of the 10 year anniversary. I had a good night sleep last night, better than I've slept in years.

Today I felt it was going to be a good day. I continued watch the sun rise with the same feeling I always get when watching it, warmth and content. I can't stop smiling this morning about how I had a comfortable sleep last night.

Once the sun had gone completely up into the sky, accompanied with clouds today. I decided to get up off my bed and walk out my bedroom to use the bathroom. After I've done my business in the bathroom, I walk into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

I'm not surprised that Mr Lee isn't in the kitchen this morning, he's probably in his office working again

I'm not surprised that Mr Lee isn't in the kitchen this morning, he's probably in his office working again. I grabbed a bowl out the top cupboard, along with a box of my favourite cereal and then made my way to the fridge to grab the milk. I prepared the cereal and then put everything else away. I then took back my bowl of prepared cereal and took a seat at one of the stool on the kitchen island and started to eat my breakfast, I was starving.

I was just about finished my cereal when Mr Lee came into the kitchen dragging his feet along the floor. He was still wearing his clothes from yesterday and his hair was all messy. He looked like death warmed up, he must of not got a lot of sleep last night. He yawned and rubbed his eyes making his way to the coffee machine and turning in it. I just sat there in silence watching his every move. He poured his coffee into his own coffee cup that he always uses. It's a coffee cup I gave him for his birthday 8 years ago. I painted his name on the side of it with the words, I love you on it and painted blue flowers. His favourite colour.