Shopping

~Y/N POV~

In the end I had to speak to Jin about needing my women products for my monthly visits from mother nature. I was a little embarrassed about it but he was a lot more mature about it than I though. But that's not very surprising.

This resulted in a visit to a nearby supermarket just a couple miles away from the house and woods all together but also not far from the city. I think I overheard Namjoon explain its the perfect place for them when it comes to necessities but then I heard Jungkook talk about having to run to the city sometimes if they're desperate for something the supermarket hasn't got.

The drive over was okay was good, much between than I thought. Honestly going with all of them at once I thought there would be chaos, but no. It's very organised. Jin set everyone out on tasks to find what they need in their own lists Jin made out for everyone. All of us in groups of two and then to meet up with everyone in the centre of the market.

I was paired up with Jin.

Taehyung and Jimin were paired up.

Hoseok and Jungkook and then Namjoon and Yoongi together.

After grabbing our own carts, we all separated and I was left with Jin.

He kept picking up small talk with me, especially when we reached the aisle with all the feminine products.

I was busy trying to scan the shelves to see if this shop has my brand that I use in particular but so far I couldn't see it but there was plenty to chose from. In the corner of my eye I seen Jin move from the cart, stepping closer to a shelf to pick up something.

"You're looking for your brand aren't you?" Jin

I hummed and shot him a quick glance but did a double take when he held up a packet of sanitary pads, shaking it a little as if it were a silent question.

"I am looking for one brand and those aren't it Jin."

He nodded at me and set down the packet, then came over to stand next to me, also scanning the shelves with me.

"What does the packaging look like?" Jin

"It's baby blue, with white flowers in the right hand corner. They have wings on them too."

Jin took a step to the left away from me, squatting down to the bottom shelf while I began to also search the middle section.

"Ah, Ha! Is this it?" Jin

I looked down at him to see he was indeed holding the brand I was searching for.

"Yes that's them."

"Good." Jin

He passed me the packet but to my surprise he picked a further six more, bundling them up in his arms and stood up to just drop them all in the cart while I watched on.

"I wont need all that for one week out of a month Jin."

He shrugged at me and took hold of the cart again, ready to walk away.

"It's better to get too much than not enough." Jin

I held my tongue and threw in my packet. Those words hit home hard. My dad use to say that all the time. Obviously it just rubbed off on Jin.

"Right now we have to look for the meat. We're in charge because we need the decent stuff, not the cheap meat." Jin

I nodded and walked along side jin down the aisle and into the next. Just as we stepped into the top of the aisle, Hoseok and Jungkook were at the bottom. Hoseok waved with cart in hand but turned the corner just before I got a chance to wave back but Jungkook looked over his shoulder and ended up walking into a shelf instead and knocked over some cans.

He startled himself, yelped and took off running. I just laughed while Jin shook his head, sighing heavily.

"That boy." Jin

I thought it was rather funny.

For the reminder of the shopping, we picked up what we needed from the list and after before even paying we headed towards the centre of the market. Already meeting Yoongi and Namjoon there waiting for us with their half full cart.

"Should of known we would be the first group finished. Bet Taehyung and Jimin are last." Yoongi

"Bet." Namjoon

They shook hands but I wanted in on it. Coming over to join them I stuck out my hand towards them.

"I bet they wont be."

Together they both shot an surprised look on their faces before turning back to me and sharing the same smirk on their faces.

"Deal." Namjoon

"Yeah me too." Yoongi

I nodded as I shook their hands. Stepping back I joined Jin by our cart again as he double checks our lists. He even checked over Yoongi and Namjoon's cart, double checking everything on paper and rummaging through everything.

"Hey guys!"

I gasped hearing that voice and spun around to see Jimin and Taehyung walking over. Both men behind me groaned since they lost and I shot them a smirk over my shoulder.

"You both owe me now."

"Yeah, yeah." Yoongi

I laughed and rushed over on my feet towards the first person I laid eyes on. Taehyung.

Plus he was the closest too. Running and jumping into his arms in the middle of the shop, he caught me with ease but laughed at my randomness and hugged me tight to him.

"Well I wasn't expecting this type of hello, but hi!" Taehyung

"Hi."

I mumbled against his chest still taking this moment to hug him. Since he spent the night with me when I had my nightmare, I've felt more comfortable with him. It's like I've known him my whole life and nothing changed.

"Okay get a room you two!" Jimin

Taehyung and I parted but only to look at Jimin, playfully rolling his eyes as he tried to pass us.

"Aw, is someone jealous?" Taehyung

"Pft, no. I'm not jealous." Jimin

Jimin turned around from us but I just took advantage to run towards him and jump on his back which resulted in him catching his hands under my thighs to hold me up.

"Oft." Jimin

I giggled in his ear and he pushed the cart forward by his hips but Taehyung was quick to grab it from rolling into Jin and I's cart.

"I couldn't forget about you Jimin."

I whispered in his ear and he chuckled, pushing me up further on his back so I wouldn't fall and started to walk towards everyone now in the centre now that Jungkook and Hoseok also showed up.

"Aw, no fair! I want to carry Y/n!" Jungkook

As he whined he rushed over to the two of us in a second leaving Hoseok to speak to Jin about the list again. But Jimin stepped back shaking his head.

"No way. I just got her. You can carry her when we get home." Jimin

Jungkook pouted but his eyes towards me were hopeful. As if asking a silent question to which I nodded and instantly he brightened up and skipped back over to Taehyung.

"Let's go pay now so we can get home." Yoongi

"No wait! I still have to check the lists and carts!" Jin

Despite his protest no one listened and parted ways to all head towards the checkout. It only took minutes to go through everything at check out and Namjoon in charge of paying for everything before we all left the shop with carts now filled with bagged up shopping and back into the mini van.

Shopping with them could of been a lot worse I guess so I would definitely do it again.