Piano

~Y/N POV~

I was only sitting in bed reading a book when I heard the sound of a piano playing.

At first I tried to ignore it but it kept going on and on and as far as I'm aware there's no piano I've seen in this place. So that peaked my interest and I ended up putting my book down to try and find where it's coming from.

No one was around but I guessed outside looking for wood for the fire place and since I'm on my period I was in no mood to help out. But who goes looking for wood in the dark? It's late at night.

Leaving my bedroom I ended up in the hall, looking left and right until I figured out it was coming from the right side, further down the corridor towards the other bedrooms. Maybe one of them has one in their bedroom?

But which one?

It only took me a couple feet away from my bedroom door until I heard the piano music from behind the door. It was slightly left ajar so I pushed it open and quietly stepped in. Careful to not disturb the musician in his musical moment.

Seeing this black long tail and rounded ears I knew it was Yoongi, in a whole world of his own.

I inched closer to him but he stopped and whipped his head around to face me over his shoulder. Those green eyes staring back at me and nose twitching.

"Close the door behind you." Yoongi

That's all he said before he turned back around and started playing again. The music filling the room in a calming manner and yet I found myself quickly closing the door and rushing to his side and take a seat beside him on his small bench in front of his wooden piano pressed against the wall.

I quietly watched his fingers move smoothing across the key board, knowing every note to his peaceful melody that was somewhat familiar to me. But I just remained quiet and watched him and he didn't seem to mind as he didn't tell me to move or go away. He just played as if I wasn't there.

Something while watching this man play the piano told me to do something and I hesitated.

Holding up my hands above the key board on the lower side I carefully and yet quickly moved and joined in with Yoongi. Playing the same notes at the same time as him.

He shot me a look of surprise but didn't stop moving his fingers along with mine as we played together. I chuckled seeing his reaction from the side line and continued to play with him.

"Don't ask how, I don't know. It just sang out to me."

Yoongi only chuckled back and looked back down to the key board. The two of us playing smoothly together. In a world of our own that somehow bound us together with this soft melody.

But this white light flashed across my eyes which made me blink rapidly to get it to go away. I didn't want to stop this moment between Yoongi and I but yet it just got worse. Not to mention this massive pain that spread across the front of my forehead.

Removing my hands from the key board I sat back and wiped at my eyes. The music now stopped and Yoongi's soft voice towards me to replace it.

"Y/n are you okay?" Yoongi

I shook my head, trying to rid of this pain until the enormous white light grew and that's all I could see as it took over my sight.

I could feel myself blinking until something else came to view.

It seemed to me an old study. The old furniture, fire place to the far left that was burning hot but what caught me attention was the piano play.

I recognise this room, it's my dad's family room. I have memories of this place but it's all blurred out.

Until now that is.

I looked down at myself and I'm wearing a pair of overalls and bare muddy feet. It made me giggle but to my surprise I sounded like a child.

Following to where the music was coming I found myself moving on my feet or more like running towards another piano accompanied by a small boy. Black haired with matching ears and tail to match. Even with me noticing these things I giggled again and came to his side, peaking around him to see what he was doing.

"Yoongs, what you doing?"

I found myself asking the boy but he didn't even look at me just continued to watch his fingers move along the key board.

"Playing piano, what does it look like?" Yoongi

"Cool! Can I play too?!"

Pushing myself up on the bench to sit beside him I eagerly waited for his response but he said nothing. So instead I put my hands on the key board and began to just play anything which disturbed him and I heard his irritated grunt when he slammed his fists down on the piano.

"GO AWAY!" Yoongi

I flinched and felt tears brim my eyes straight away. Quivering lip as I started to quietly cry in front of him. Seeing this his eyes softened and he let out a small sigh.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi

"Y-You shouted at me."

He groaned, face palming himself as I stared at him with so much hurt. How could he?

"I know and I'm sorry." Yoongi

I didn't say anything back but stare at him, sniffling softly and wiped my nose with the back of my hand. Yoongi turned his body to face the piano again, ruffling at his hair before dropping his hands to his lap.

"Do you want me to teach you?" Yoongi

Immediately I felt better, tears gone and a wide smile back on my face as I nodded at him.

"Yes please!"

Grabbing his sleeve I tugged on him many times excitedly and that made him smile but take my hands and place them on the key board.

"Just copy what I do okay? I'll go slow." Yoongi

I nodded and did as I was told. Moving one finger and then another. Just copying everything he was doing until it sounded right.

That white light came back and another thump of pain came rushing back until I started to blink back to where I am which so happens to be in Yoongi's bedroom but no longer at the piano but on his bed.

I felt his arms around me holding me close until I looked up at him to meet his worried eyes.

"I don't know what just happened but I thought you would be more comfortable on the bed." Yoongi

He pressed a smile to which I nodded but blushed hard. Pushing myself up I turned around to face him. He crossed his legs over, furrowing his brows at me but I seriously couldn't stop smiling.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's kind of creepy." Yoongi

I laughed and lightly pushed him in a playful way.

"I'm just happy that's all. I just remembered you taught me how to play piano did you not?"

His eyes grew wide and jaw dropped.

"You remember that?" Yoongi

I nodded and pulled him in for a hug. Wrapping my arms around his upper body to pull him into me. I just wanted to hold him close to me. I finally remember something and my first memory was with him. It was relieving and yet I'm now overwhelmed with happiness.

What other memories will I get?