What else?

~Y/N POV~

"Do you think you'll remember much else Y/n?" Hoseok

I shrugged at him sitting next to me at the table but couldn't remove the smile on my face.

"I don't know but I hope I remember more soon!"

Honestly I couldn't stop smiling ever since I ran out of Yoongi's room excitedly to share my news with everyone that I have remembered at least one memory with one of them. Yoongi's face was so clear in my memory that flashed before my eyes that I knew for sure it was Yoongi but a much younger version.

I actually glanced towards Yoongi sitting across from me at the table sipping on a cup of coffee casually and laid back as he usually is. I don't know what it is but since remembering that moment in his room and expressing my joy and relief that at least one memory came back to me, I've been feeling a little different to him.

It's not in a bad way but it's just now with every movement he makes its like I could watch him all day in awe.

He must of sensed me watching him drink his coffee because his eyes flickered towards me and he grew a small smile on his lips as he places his cup down on the table.

The butterflies fluttered in my stomach constantly and I blushed just to look away from him and turn back towards Hoseok only to find him too smiling at me fondly.

I had to turn away again since Hoseok's stare just increased the butterflies and instead turned to my left to face Taehyung's back since he was busy watching Jin take out a tray of muffins from the oven and place them carefully down on the island.

Taehyungs stripped ears were twitching every now and then and I was certain that Taehyung's nose would be twitching too from the smell.

I followed his line of sight to continue watching Jin shake off his oven gloves and start pricking the muffins to check the firmness and probably to double check that they're fully baked on the inside.

While he did that I heard Hoseok behind me take up conversation with Jimin and Yoongi about possibly doing a run together in the woods. From what I could make out Jimin was in for that idea but the panther was not.

All I could mainly think about was what else I could remember and when.

Now that I remember something from the past with these guys or one of them I should say. This only makes me all the more desperate and determined to find out more. I just don't know how I managed to do that upstairs. It just came to me while Yoongi was playing the piano and I played along side him. It just came naturally to me and it was fun.

"Hey Yoongi could we play more piano tomorrow please?"

I asked him, turning my head to look back at him and see him flash me a bright smile and nod eagerly.

"Yeah that would be cool." Yoongi

On the inside I cheered to myself but Jin's loud voice in the background caught my attention and I turned back around to see Jin standing next to Jungkook swatting at his hands.

"Don't even think about it boy. These muffins are off limits until later." Jin

Jungkook pouted for just a second but started to grin and quickly swipe a muffin from the tray.

Hoseok and Jimin's laughter echoed around the room where as to me everything around me started to zone out. The laughter becoming distant and the white colour started to flash across my eyes again no matter how hard I tried to blink it away and rub at my eyes. My head even started to pound causing me to groan at the slight pain.