I demand answers

~Y/N POV~

Once we got back to the house Jin went straight to the kitchen to start preparing some food while Hoseok helped him.

I however wanted to spend the rest of the day in my pyjamas and lounge in the living room watching movies with the boys all day, but I also had questions to ask them too.

Quite a few questions at that.

Once I got dressed and made my way back down stairs I went straight into the living room to find that there was already food and drinks on the coffee table and everyone found their spots in the room with blankets. I guess they knew what I wanted to do today.

I know I asked them to stay with me in the living room tonight but we still had all day, so how would they know what I needed right now. A movie marathon of some sort to try and distract myself from the pain of mourning a loved one. Movies I found over the years or ever since I can remember have always brought me into some other world of my own. A world that separates me from reality.

"What's all this?"

The glanced at one another then back at me.

"We thought you would like to have a movie day. You know, to help you get your mind off things." Jin

He shrugs and pulls up a blanket further up his legs while he sits on the floor with his back pressed up against a sofa that Jungkook was lying on.

"How did you all know that I would like a day filled with movies?"

I pointed to the pile of dvd cases that were already stacked in a pile next to Jimins feet.

"Oh! Well erm, Namjoon?" Jimin

He scratched the back of his neck looking at Namjoon who equally looked like he didn't know what to say.

"We always, em.....we always watch movies to distract ourselves so maybe you'd like to do it too?" Namjoon

He seemed unsure of his own words but I nod and walk over to crawl on the floor and sit beside Taehyung and Yoongi on the floor with Jin on the other side of Taehyung.

"So what are we watching?"

"Boss baby!" Jimin

He cheered from his seat closest to the tv.

"That's because you like to watch it to study English!" Hoseok

He laughs and Jimins cheeks grew and threw some popcorn at Hoseok from across the room.

"Yah!! Mess people! I'm not cleaning that up!" Jin

He pointed to the scattered pop corn on the coffee table.

"Don't worry jimin I like boss baby too."

I giggled and he blushed with his pink cheeks, slightly turning his head towards the floor as if he was embarrassed.

Everyone became quiet after that to watch the movie. It was one of my favourites and very funny. The baby was obviously my favourite character.

The movie soon finished with no interruptions but when they were all discussing amongst themselves about the next movie to watch, I couldn't help the sudden questions filling my mind.

All this chatter and friendly yet protected environment seemed all too familiar with me, like I had it before but couldn't put my finger on it.

"I have a question!"

I piped up with a finger raised and everyone became still and quiet, probably confused about how I would think randomly of any questions that might not have to do with choosing what to watch next. If they were in my head they'd understand.