The drill

You wake up wondering how you got to your bed, the last thing you can remember is laying on YP's lap and... falling asleep. As you get out of bed you smell something, and it smells delicious. You climb down the ladder and YP is making breakfast this time she is making waffles.

Y/N: "Hey YP morning, i see you're making waffles." You walk over to her and smell the waffles.

YP: "Yes, the program this morning featured a human named Gordon Ramsay, and he made waffles." She then takes all the waffles and puts them onto a plate and serves them with syrup. "Please enjoy." 

Y/N: "I have the perfect thing for this." You then head over to the freezer and pull out a bag of blueberries, and strawberries. "Do you want some of either YP?" you ask her as you put some on your waffles.

YP: "What are these?" She then takes out a handful of blueberries.

Y/N: "Those are blueberries, they're a type of fruit, some are sweet some are sour." You then take a bite of the waffle. "I got those from Alaska, picked them myself, i've been saving them for something and now's the perfect time."

YP: "I see." She puts a few on her waffle. "And these." She then picks up a strawberry. 

Y/N: "That's a strawberry, also a fruit, people normally put these two fruits of waffles." You take another bite of the waffle. "You can also put raspberries, blackberries, apples, bananas, sometimes people put whipped cream or ice cream, but this is a breakfast waffle."

YP: "Hmm, ok." YP then puts the blueberries and strawberries onto the waffle, and takes a bite." This is indeed quite good. As you both finish up YP takes your plates and washes them.

Y/N: "You know you don't have to do that, i can clean my own plates." you then walk over to the couch and turn on the tv.

YP: "It is the job of pearls to do such a menial tasks." she then walks over to you and sits down.

Y/N: "Yea..." afraid of upsetting her again you decided to just go with it. "What shall we do today." you whisper to yourself. 

Pearl: "Ok that should be all thats left to do now we just need to test drive it." You then remember that the gems have the drill to build because of something called the cluster.

Y/N: "Oh right the drill." you then get up. "YP wanna go see what the gems are doing?" she becomes anxious.

YP: "i-i would rather stay here, if you allow me to."

Y/N: "Oh yea of course." then you realize that she is still a homeworld gem, and and that she probably doesn't trust the crystal gems.

As you walk outside you feel an earthquake and Peridot begins to panic.

Peri: "ITS HAPPENING, WE NEED TO DRILL RIGHT NOW!!" she gets off of a box she was standing on, Steven then wakes up.

Steven: "No its malachite, i was in a watermelon steven." 

A/N: Ugh i'm tired lol... thats all for this chapter ima either sleep or play runescape anyway have a nice morning/day/night and see you in the next chapter.