Dinner

A/N: I didn't know what to put for the chapter imagine. So I just put my dog Toto (pronounced like Toh-Doh) in a military dog vest.

After you and YP walk inside you ask her to take out the bags.

Y/N: "Hey YP, can you take the bags out and set them on the table." You say while looking for peridot.

YP: "Oh, yes of course." She then takes the bags out one by one, and places them neatly on the table, she then looks at you. "May I ask as to what you are doing."

Y/N: "Oh, I'm looking for Peridot... She should be around here somewhere." Then, you open the cupboard, and Peridot falls out with an audible thud as she lands.

Peridot: "My position has been compromised!" She says as she tries to fit herself into the washing machine, to hide again.

Y/N: "Wait, it's ok Yellow Diamond isn't here." You then lean closer to her and whisper "She just left YP here, and I'm watching over her, for the meantime."

Peridot: "Why would she leave her Pearl here?" She says out loud, you then facepalm and look towards YP, her once happy face turns to one of sadness as she realizes that she may never be able to return to homeworld.

Y/N: "Peridot, I was trying not to remind her." You say with a sigh. "Anyway Steven said to tell you to go back to the temple, since me and YP are going be living in the barn"

Peridot: "What, I thought I would be staying here." She says with irritation in her voice. "Grrr, those clods, how could they do this to the great and lovable Peridot." After that Peridot proceeds to stomp off in the direction of Beach city.

You then walk toward YP

Y/N: "Are you ok YP, do you want to talk about it." You say in a soothing voice, trying to keep her calm.

YP: "What is there to talk about." She says as she looks at you. "My Diamond simply deemed me... unsatisfactory, so I will be serving you." She says trying to put on a fake smile.

Y/N: "... Ok, but if their is anything wrong-" As you are about to finish YP interrupts you.

YP: "Nothing is wrong with me!" You step back, surprised by her reaction, she then covers her mouth and her eyes widen with fear. "I-I'm sorry, my Y/N, p-please forgive me." She says as she lowers her head.

Y/N: "I-It's ok." You say still startled by her reaction, then you reach out to her, and she jumps at the sight of your hand.

YP: "B-but it's not ok, I'm a Pearl, I'm not supposed t-to talk back, much less raise my v-voice at you." YP says with a worried and stuttering voice. "I will accept my punishment, please just don't replace me."

Y/N: " I'm not going to replace you, or punish you,
I just wanted to know how you feel." You say trying to cam her down.

YP: "But m-my feeling are irrelevant, I'm a pearl, I'm suppose to serve you." She says still worried, and starts to slightly hyperventilate.

Y/N: " Hey, calm down breath, just breathe." You then start to breathe slowly, she does the same. You want to tell her that she doesn't have to serve you, or anyone but you don't, thinking it will upset her more. "I know what, how about you help me make dinner, then I will forgive you."

YP: "Y-Yes, my Y/N, I will help you create this dinner of yours, as an apology for my disobedience." She says while bowing slightly and makes a diamond symbol with her hands still slightly off edge.

Y/N: "Ok, first things first, we need to wash our hands." You then turn on the sink much to YPs surprise. "Just get some soap, and rub your hands together under the water like this." She looks at the soap, and slowly lathers it on, she then looks at the sink, as she is staring at it, you go behind her and taker her hands and begin washing them.