Icecream

After you had woken up, you could smell something, and it was good.

Y/N: "Goodmorning YP, what's that amazing smell?" you ask YP.

YP: "After you had gone to sleep, I was watching TV and came across a cooking show, they made something called breakfast and said it was something humans need in the morning, so I made breakfast." she says as she plates some french toast eggs, and bacon.

Y/N: "Thank you YP." You then sit down and take a bite of the toast, even though you were confident in your cooking, it was the best thing you had ever tasted. "This is delicious!" you say through a full mouth.

YP: "Why thank you, my Y/N." She then gets a wide and smuggish smile. "They were quite thorough in their instructions, and proper sanitation procedures." She says while watching you.

Y/N: "I still can't believe that this is only your second time cooking." You then put the egg on top of the last piece of toast and pop the golden yolk, and it slowly seeps out onto the toast. You then take more bites, the gooey yolk and crunchy toast go well together, and you soon find yourself finishing the breakfast. "Thank you YP that was delicious." You try to grab the plate to clean it, but YP then grabs it and begins washing them.

YP: "It was my pleasure." She says while scrubbing the plate. "May I ask as to what we are doing today." She then sets the plate off to the side so it can dry.

Y/N: "Well since we just got here, I was thinking of going to beach city, and look around with steven." You say as you wash your hands, while looking at YP for her reaction.

YP: "Will I be accompanying you?" She asks slightly worried about being left alone.

Y/N: "If you want to." You then get your jacket on and wait for YP's answer.

YP: "I would like to." She then moves next to you quickly. You then get a call from steven, and YP is startled by the noise your phone makes.

Y/N: "Hey Steven, are you going to come here, or are we going to the city?" You ask steven while waking out the door and holding it for YP, much to her surprise.

Steven: "I'll come over and we can walk back." He says while sounding out of breath.

Y/N: "Why are you out of breath Steven?" You ask while waiting outside, then you see him come over the horizon, your sprised by how fast he is for how small and chubby he is.

Steven: "Y/N!!!" He yells while runing towards you. "Huff...Huff... I'm here." He says clearly out of breath.

Y/N: "Hey steven, you didnt have to run we could have waited." You say, to the winded hybrid.

Steven: "No, its ok, i was exited to show you around, and i wanted to see how you and Yellow Pearl were doing." He says catching his breath.

Y/N: "Oh, ok also i call her YP, just a little nickname." You say while you begin to walk. "I think me and YP are getting along quiet nicely." You then look towards YP for a response.

YP: "Yes, it has been... enjoyable, serving my Y/N." She says while bowing slightly, which earns a slight frown from you.

Y/N: "I was going to tell her she dosent have to do that, but at the time she was very upset so i decided not to." You wisper to steven, who only nods in response.

Time Skip

After walking around a bit, fighting off some very aggresive seagulls, and getting YP vanilla icecream, steven brings you two to Funland.

Steven: "This is Funland, its run by Mr.Smiley, wanna go on rides!?" His pupils turn into stars, and you are freaked out, but he is half-alien so you just move on.

Y/N: "Sure." You say to the hybrid, and he gets even more excited. You then look at YP who hasn't tried the icecream yet, and it begins to melt. "You going to have that icecream YP?" She then looks at you confused.

YP: "Is this not yours?" she questions.

Y/N: "No, i got it for you." You say.

YP: "For me?" she says still confused.

Y/N: "Yea, i thought you wanted to try some." You say, she then looks at the icecream and takes a bite, and shivers from the cold sensation, you then laugh a bit. "i forgot you've never had icecream, your not supposed to bite it, well you can but only psychopaths do that, just lick it like this." You then take the icecream and lick the side so it doesn't drip down, and hand it back to YP who has a visable blush.

YP: "Noted." She then licks the vinilla icecream, stars form in her pupils, again startling you, but its cute when she does it.

A/N: sorry this is short, and took two weeks to publish, i'll try to make the next one longer but anyway.

Good morning/noon/night, and see you in the next chapter.