Diamond?

You soon realize that they are not stars, in fact they are gem shards, as you're floating through emptiness you can hear soft, faint voices, whispering to each other, you could only hear small bits of what they were saying, "Diamond?" "Which one?" who were they talking about? You began to move around wondering where you were, seeming to be an endless void but as you continued to float along you saw something in the distance, it was a large spherical mass of what you could only assume were gem shards, how many you did not know, millions, billions even. As you got closer you could hear the voices getting louder, saying "FOrm' "FoRm"... "FORM", you covered your ears huddled against yourself, the voices being so loud that you felt something inside you vibrate, looking at yourself for the first time you were all black, a gem where your heart should be, shocked you scream, causing a wave of darkness to envelop you. Everything turns to black and all the shards become dark and colorless, soon you hear all the voices inside your head. "Where... are... we?" The voices in unison all call out "What... are... you?"

 "I-im a human from earth, my name is Y/n" As you say this a tall blue gem appears in front of you "you are no human" You jump back in  fear, the gem in front of you is intimidating, she's tall with white high heel boots, her hair is in the shape of spikes and her glare is cold and unending, another gem appears this one is also blue, they're shorter and her eye is covered by her hair. "Show some respect agate, this is black diamond." Agate quickly bows has a worried look on her face. "My diamond I humbly apologize for my rudeness." Agate stays bowed and you can see she is visibly nervous "Please excuse her my diamond, she was made in area 2 after you had disappeared" The small gem bows slightly "I am a sapphire from era 1 though I don't remember my cut or facet." you calm down slightly and ask a question "how can I see you, I thought you were all shattered." She looks up to you "yes we are, though some less than others, we merely lost some of our memories, and the ability to fully form, but I could never forget a diamond, much less the one I was made for." You look at her "where are we?" she doesn't say anything for some time "Black diamond had the agility to absorb others into her, capturing their light and consuming, it perhaps this is where they end up." 

Trying to wrap your head around this you start to float around thinking of what to do, tying to think of a way to wake up or even return the "light" of the gems back to their original body. What seemed like hours pass and you remember Steven told you that his powers were controlled by his emotions and thoughts, maybe this was the same. You stop floating around and begin imagining a dam, the water held in place, then you think of it opening up letting the water flow. You feel something from inside your body, suddenly you explode in a bright light all the voices leaving and returning to their gems. "That worked a lot better than I thought it would." You look around and all the shards begin to light up again. "Is everyone ok, are you all back to normal... well back to your gem?" Looking around  you hear faint yes's and gems thanking you. "Can you not form please, right now you're all in the planet earth and if all of your form at once then it would destroy the earth, plus I kinda live here so I would be thankful if you didn't." They all seem to dim there glow probably because you took most of their energy, "I'll take that as a yes, thank you for not destroying my home." You begin to wake yourself up and soon awake in the drill, peridot next to you. "Y/N what happened are you ok?" She questions helping you sit up straight, you hold your head due to a slight headache. "Y-yea I'm fine, also I took care of the cluster problem." she stared at you confused "what, how, you were only out for 10 minutes." you look at her, "What no, I was out for at least a few hours, when I passed out I was in a weird place and all the shards were with me, it was like a void."  still confused she asks "what do you mean a void and how did you get the cluster to stop forming?" You rubbed your hand over your chest and felt nothing, and you had a heart beat. "I don't know, when I was there they kept calling me black diamond, and I think I absorbed the energy that the shards were using to form." Confused she started the drill and began to resurface. 

AHHHHHH I live lol so how y'all doin? I got a new pc setup and I've been wanting to finish writing this chapter for so long now, months its been since I last posted, sorry i left this on a cliff hanger, finals are due next week so I'm going to be working on that for the next few days so yea, till next time and a good morning/day/night.