Abandoned

A/N: The diamonds come to earth while the CGs are making the drill to stop the cluster, not during the wedding of ruby and sapphire.
This is also from your perspective.

I was driving toward beach city to go and stay with my cousin Steven universe, and his father Greg universe, as I was in the forest about to enter Beach city, two giant hands appeared in the sky. One blue and one yellow, as the blue one stays hovering in the sky the yellow one flies towards the forest i'm in, as it lands near me, trees snap and crack from the weight of the ship.

I thought about turning around and driving away but curiosity got the best of me, and I pulled over to go and see why the ship landed in the forest, as I got closer, I could see a giant yellow woman, with high heel boots shoulder pads and a pointed helmet, she also has a diamond on her chest.

As I got closer to her she picks up a smaller, slim yellow woman in a frilly ballerina type dress, thigh high stockings and an oval-shaped stone on her chest, I looked at deep rich yellow eyes and my heart started to beat faster.

Yellow Diamond: "Pearl, when will the cluster emerge?" The large woman says with slight irritation in her voice.

Then a screen forms in front of the slim yellow woman.

Yellow Pearl: "Based on how much energy it's giving off within a few days my Diamond." A high-pitched and slightly nasally voice says.

Y/N: "So her name is pearl, and what did she mean by "my diamond"?" I think to myself.

Yellow Diamond: "Good, we'll get something out of this planet at least, now about your little accident yesterday." The woman says as she brings pearl up closer to her face.

After what the diamond had said the slightly smuggish smile was wiped off the face of the smaller woman, then her eyes widened in fear

Yellow pearl: "Y-Yes my D-Diamond." She says through a choked breath.

Yellow Diamond: "I have thought of a proper punishment for a failure of a pearl such as yourself." The large woman says as she stares at pearl.

Pearl seems like she is about to speak but gets stopped by the larger woman.

Yellow Diamond: "I'm leaving you here to die alongside this planet." The women says as she puts pearl down and begins to walk back to her ship, a small rumble could be felt with each step she takes.

As the woman gets onto the ship and flies away, Yellow pearl wraps up into a ball and whispers.

Yellow Pearl: "Please don't leave me." She says as she begins to cry quietly to herself.

I watch as the hand takes off and quickly disappears in a flash of light the blue one does the same. Then I get a call from Steven, I quickly answer it, as to not startle pearl who is still crying.

Steven: "Y/N are you alright!" he says in a worried voice "We saw the giant hands over Beach city and went back to check if everyone was ok, but I couldn't find you!"

Y/N: "I'm fine steven, I'm in the forest where the yellow hand landed." I say quietly "A big Yellow lady with a diamond in her chest came out, and talked about "The cluster", then she left but she left someone named pearl here."

Steven: "A pearl?" steven says questionably "Can you tell us where you are?"

Y/N: "im just off the road that leads into Beach city you'll see my car parked off to the side, then just head straight into the forest."

Steven: "Ok we'll be right there." he says as he hangs up.

"We" I thought to myselfrself. "Never mind that i need to see if she is ok." I got up and walked towards pearl. "Hey are you ok, do you need help?" she doesn't notice me so walk closer, again she doesn't react untill I touched her shoulder then she jumps and yells.