New roommate

As you wake up you hear something, "what are you doing pearl?" Peri asks YP, "i am making breakfast for Y/N." she tells the short green gem. "Good morning YP, Peridot, what ya making there?" you ask taking a deep breath, the smell of YP's cooking helps you wake up. "Ah, good morning Y/N, i was just making some bacon, eggs, and some biscuits with gravy." You  sit down next to Peridot "Wasn't their supposed to be a lapis person here too?" You ask the two gems, "The clod, after she woke up she spoke with Steven for a bit and flew away, i doubt she has anywhere to go." You look at YP and she nods in agreement, slightly sadden by this you sigh, "dang, though we cant make her stay here if she doesn't want to." YP then hands you a plate with bacon eggs and another plate with the biscuit smothered in an ample amount to gravy. "Thank you pearl, this looks delicious." As you begin to eat Peridot looks at you.

"I assume you are this pearls owner." After you finish swallowing your food, you say "not so much owner, more like caretaker, I've been watching over her and teaching her how to live on this planet, she has her own will and can do what she pleases." you say waving a piece of bacon around "I see, in light of recent events," 'recent events being Peri getting punched by Pearl' "I Peridot will choose to see you somewhat as an equal." "Somewhat?" you thought to yourself, "thank you, Peridot, but while not being my owner, Y/N is my superior, they have taught me quite a bit about this planet." she says gabbing your plate faster than you can move to clean it yourself. "Thank you YP, that was delicious." "So Peridot, how has your stay on earth been so far, besides the whole cluster thing." "I hate it here... your planet is so primitive, it hasn't even been properly terraformed yet, the indigenous flora and fauna run rampant throughout the planet, even in your major population centers, the information your species has access to is only a few dozen zetabytes in total, not all of it useful, much of i it being videos of "cats," i had access to whole galaxies worth's of information in my touch stumps." "oh... i see." "And the worst thing about this planet... is its ability to change gems... Steven helped me see why he cares about this world, even though i didn't understand all of his reasoning, it was enough to make me talk back to, and even yell at a yellow diamond... I called her a clod, all because of this planet." Her eyes widen a bit remembering the event that happened not to long ago. "you're the Peridot that called my di-... yellow diamond a clod?!" YP yells surprising you, realizing what she just did she shrinks a bit "s-sorry for raising my voice." "no, that is a reasonable reaction, yellow has shattered gems of higher positions for much less." Peridot says. "you couldn't recognize her YP?" "I am one of many Y/N, it would be impossible to recognize each of us solely on our appearances, that is why we have cuts and facets." Peridot then slumps over, "Arrgg, why do i care about this planet so much!?" "I though you said you hate it here?" You reach out your hand to try and comfort her, but she suddenly gets up, "I DO... but i also like it enough to save it from the cluster, and talk back to a diamond, and... sing about peace and love, i hate that i love this planet." She proceeds to get up and throws herself on the couch, presumably to sulk to herself. "well... guess ill let her processes all of that." you then look to YP, "anything in particular you want to do today?" Suddenly you hear Steven outside "Lapis!?"

HEllo hi, i exist, prolly not for long but eh, hope yall are doing good, me not so much, but i saw this was 2nd in the Steven universe category and that helped.

anyway good morning/noon/night