?

As you get closer to the cluster, more shard fusions can be seen going past the window, one of them is able to grab onto the drill for a second scaring you awake.

Y/N: "W-what happened?" you say still half dazed from waking up.

Peridot: "Good you're awake, we're getting closer to the cluster, more shard fusions are starting to show up I need you to defend the drill while I drive." She then hands you an old super Nintendo controller. "I made it so that it would be easy for a human to control." She activates the turret on top of the drill and a screen pops up in front of you.

Y/N: "O-ok I can do that." you start playing around with the turret getting used to the controls, and one of the fusions drops down onto the roof of the drill, it scares you and you fire the turret, hitting the fusion and knocking it off the drill. "H-ha got it, that wasn't so bad." As if they heard you, more of the fusions fall onto and climb onto the drill.

Peridot: "H-hurry up, they're going to knock us off course!" She struggles with the steering of the drill.

Y/N: "I'm on it." The fusions begin climbing towards the hatch, but you quickly shoot them off. "How far away are we peridot?" you ask as you shoot one of the last shard fusions off the drill, at least for now.

Peridot: "About 15 more minutes till we reach the cluster." she says while correcting the drill a bit. As you are waiting you see something come through the floor, you can only describe it as a disembodied soul.

Y/N: "W-what was that?" you jolt back slightly, then another comes through the drill, scaring you into peridot.

Peridot: "H-hey watch it, you clod." she then notices your condition. "What's wrong Y/N?" She looks over to you concerned.

Y/N: "I-I'm fine just... nervous." you try to put on a smile to convince her. She pushes a button on one of the panels and some smooth jazz begins to play. "T-thanks." The music actually calms you down a bit.

Peridot: "No problem." She redirects the drill slightly. As you and Peridot get closer to the cluster the apparitions get more and more frequent. You two soon reach the cluster, she maneuvers the drill so she can land on the cluster. "Ok, all we need to do now is crack its shell and break its core.

Y/N: "What do we do about the shards that break off?" you ask while slightly hyperventilating.

Peridot: "We'll worry about that later, right now we need to make sure the cluster doesn't destroy the planet." She begins drilling and you suddenly pass out.

Y/N: "W-where am I?" You feel like you're floating... and you are, slowly you look around and see stars.

AAAAAANNNNNNDD, im tired. So I'm sorry I haven't been updating for however many months but here and I have maybe and the idea of where I wanna take this, but also not sure so yea

Good morning/day/night, and see you in the next chapter. (hopefully a few days to a week, not the months it took to write this garbage but eh.