The Barn

A/N: sorry this took days to write I had stuff to do, and school is starting up for me and I haven't had much motivation for writing lately, and I'm going to write it as YP instead of  Yellow Pearl

As you and Yellow pearl are heading towards the car you look at her, she seems nervous, rubbing her hands together, and glancing from you to the ground, then to the sky, you then open the door for her and she looks at you confused.
YP: "What is this?" She asked while looking at the car.

Y/N: "it's a car." She looks at you still confused. "... It's a form of transportation, just get in." With that she nods, and gets into the car, you then get into the driver side, and try to buckle her in, but as you pull the strap over she panics.

YP: "I knew it, these are restraints!" She says as she try's to get free.

Y/N: "What no, these are for safety." You then buckle yourself in to show her, she calms down, and lets you buckle her in.

While driving to Beach city you see Steven, and the crystal gems walking, you stop next steven and roll down the window.

Y/N: "Hey Steven, you said you would tell me where the barn is?" You say asking the young hybrid.

Steven: "oh yea, once you head into town just head south west, and it should be atop a hill." He says pointing in the general direction. "Me and my dad have already put some furniture, a dishwasher, and a stove for you."

Y/N: "Oh cool, tell your dad I said thanks, and I hope it wasn't to much trouble." You say, while rubbing Steven's fluffy hair.

Steven: "it's ok, he paid people to install them for us, my dads a millionaire now," He says, as you slowly stop fluffing his hair.

Y/N: "Wut."

Steven: "Yea, he made a song that was used in a commercial, and it became really popular." He says, trying to hold in a laugh from your reaction.

Y/N: "Oh... I didn't know that, anyway I'll see you later Steven."

Steven: "Oh wait, we're building a drill at the barn to stop the cluster, peridot is at the barn right now still working on it." He says, as he scratches the back of his neck.

Y/N: "Oh ok... how long is that going to take?" You ask steven, but then Pearl can be heard behind him.

Pear: "It should only take about... a day or so to finish so we'll be out of your hair soon." Pearl says as she begins to walk away beckoning Steven and the rest to follow, and they do.

Steven: "Ok see you tomorrow we're done building the drill for today, so just tell peridot to go to the temple, you two can have some time to get used to the barn." He then starts to walk away with the gems.

Time skip
You can see the barn in the distance, and what you assume is the drill, as you pull up off to the side of the barn, a short, green gem comes around the corner.

Peridot: "What are you doing here human, this is a restricted area.." She then notices Yellow Pearl, and her eyes widen with shock. "AHH, W-why is yellow diamonds Pearl here!?!" She then runs into the barn tripping over paint cans on the way.

Y/N "I guess that's peridot." You say as you unbuckle yourself, and YP, you then walk to the trunk and get out the groceries that you got earlier. "Can you help me bring the groceries into the barn."  You ask YP.

YP: "Oh, yes of course." She appears next to you with a smile, wanting to be of assistance, as you give her some of the groceries she puts them into her gem, to your surprise.

Y/N: "Uhh where did they go?" You ask YP and she looks at you as if it was a weird question to ask.

YP: "I merely put them into my gem for storage." She then pulls out one of the bags to show you, but quickly puts it back.

Y/N: "That's amazing YP I didn't know you could do that." You say and she blushes, but still has a business like stature.

YP: "Thank you, my Y/N, but any other Pearl could do the same." She says with her nose held high, happy from the compliment. "Also why did you call me YP."

Y/N: "Oh, I shortened Yellow Pearl to YP, It's easier to say." You say while heading into the barn.

A/N: sorry I left it on a cliffhanger, I'll try to get the next chapter out today or tomorrow, but other than that, goodbye and good morning/afternoon/night and see you next time