The Reunited Weasley and Lovegood

"LUNA OVER HERE" Ginny Weasley calls out to her beautiful best friend she has had a secret crush on since 2nd year, and outside the great hall "oh hi Ginny" soft voiced Luna Lovegood walking to the Weasley "I didn't see you on the Train or after" Ginny says worried "oh sorry Gin I was sitting with Neville and then I didn't see you after the train ride so I just sat in a other carriage" "oooh Nevilleee" Ginny chuckled but she felt jealousy as well like she wanted to punch poor Neville Longbottom, "we're nothing" Luna says innocently "well let's go in the Great hall and eat" Ginny says relieved to hear "were nothing" from her "okay" Luna says grabbing Ginnys hand, Ginny could feel herself blush at her soft hand toughing her freckled hand.
Luna and Ginny were talking all about the summer from before until Luna accidentally bumped into Draco Malfoy "WATCH IT LUNNY" Draco says pushing Luna to the ground "ow" "HEY MALFOY why did you have to push her she didn't mean to" Ginny says furious "shut up Weaselb No one asked your opinion now go cry to your boyfriend Pottah" Draco talks back "oh shut up your just jealous because you fancy him and love him" Ginny says sarcastically and loud for the Great hall to hear "I do not like him or lo-love him at all" Draco hesitates "oh blah blah I see the way you look at him" Ginny says helping Luna up and waking away Dramatically with Luna. "Thanks Ginny,you didn't have to though" "I didn't mind he was being pathetic and mean anyways" "and your my best friend" Luna says to look over and see Ginny sad about those words "are you okay Ginny" "huh oh yah I'm fine Luna" Ginny lies "oh come on your my best friend you can tell me anything" Luna says picking up Ginnys chin. Ginny could feel herself hardcore blushing once again "yah I'm fine I promise, you should go sit at your table before you get in trouble with one of the Professors for sitting here at the Gryffindor table" Ginny says to Luna trying to avoid eye contact from preventing her to blush even more staring into her beautiful bright ocean eyes "your right see you later Gin" Luna says skipping her way to the other Ravenclaws.

||| sorry this story isn't good,I'm trying to make it good and cute tho. |||