Weasley Burrow

"Ginny dear wake up it's time for breakfast" Molly voiced to wake her daughter "okay Mum see you at breakfast" Ginny says waking up and not seeing Luna in the room and running down stairs "MUM WHERES LUNA" Ginny yells in worry and scared "dear shes outside with the snow and gnomes" Molly Weasley say pointing out the window to see Luna in all winter clothes and went upstairs to change as well "Luna what are you doing it's freezing cold out here" Ginny says to Luna "oh sorry I woke up early so mrs. Weasley let me outside I was talking to the gnomes and the Owls that come by" Luna says to Ginny holding a gnome in her hand "Luna be careful they bite" Arthur Weasley reassures "none of them bit me but okay go find your family little gnome" Luna says putting the gnome in a tree to prevent him from drowning in the snow "well breakfast is done let's go inside" Ginny says walking to the Burrow "it's a lovely place here Mr. and Mrs. Weasley" Luna says in her sweet voice "thank you Luna are you excited for Christmas Eve in 2 days I believe" Molly says "I prefer Halloween but yah I'm Excited Mrs. Weasley" Luna says kindly in her usual accent
"speaking of Christmas, Luna darling what's your favorite color" Molly asks "Um I like many colors" Luna said with a smile on her face
"she wants to nit you a sweater for Christmas" Bill Weasley says "yah she always nits sweaters" Charlie Weasley adds "oh that's kind of you Mrs. Weasley" Luna says still smiling "you can just nit me a blue or yellow sweater" Luna says sweetly "Luna do you want to ride brooms with me and those two pranksters" Ginnys says pointing at Fred and George
"I-I don't know how to ride tho" Luna says shyly "We'll teach you Lulu" Ginny says
"well okay" Luna agrees.
After they were done eating Fred, George, Ginny and Luna all went outside to ride brooms. "Okay Luna you have to say up, like this 𝘜𝘗 " Ginny says while the broom goes up in her hands immediately "okay, 𝘜𝘗 " Luna yells and the broom went straight to her hand "see your a natural" Ginny says while Luna tries to hide her blushing face "now you balance and mount the broom" Ginny says "okay" Luna says grabbing the broom and about to balance on it but she fell in the cold snow "Luna are you okay" Fred and George say running towards Luna "Luna are you okay" Ginny says scared and helping Luna up "I'll never get it Gin" Luna gives up "you fell off once don't give up now" Fred says "yah Luna Keep trying" George says "flying isn't for me the broom probably hates me like everyone I meet does" Luna says sadly "I don't hate you Lulu here get on my broom" Ginny says mounting her broom "Come on Lulu" Ginny says "okay I trust you" Luna says getting on Ginnys broom with her "hold on to her Luna unless you want to fall to your death" George tells Luna and then Luna holds onto Ginnys waist about to lift off "ready Lulu" Ginny says "yah Gin" Luna holds onto Ginny and puts her chin on her shoulder and then there they went off and Fred and George joined them to Luna closed her eyes at first but when she finally opened them she saw a beautiful view "beautiful isn't it" Ginnys says "yah cold but very beautiful" Luna says back enjoying the view Luna let go of Ginny and started to stand on the broom "Luna what are you doing your gong to fall" Ginny says half scared to death "I'll be okay" Luna says balancing on the broom and enjoying the air and view down below "That's hardcore Luna" Fred says showing his twin brother "that is" George adds, Ginny was scared for Lunas safety tho but couldn't stop staring at her hair beautiful hair flowing with the wind and beautiful smile Luna opens her eyes and stares back down at Ginny "what's wrong" Luna says sitting back down "I've fallen in love Luna" Ginny says staring at Lunas beautiful sweet face Luna was confused about those words *has she fallen in love with me?...Impossible what am I thinking she'd never love me* Luna thought and then put her hands back around Ginnys waist "can you do tricks Gin?" Luna wondered "um yah" Ginny says finally taking her eyes off Luna "I can do a spin" Ginny says spinning the broom around Luna wasn't scared but she liked hanging onto Ginny she felt safe. After a while of flying the broom in the sky Ginny went back down to get Hot Coco then Luna and Ginny both went back outside and Luna trained more and finally got on a broom she couldn't fly it no Longer then 20 minutes but she enjoyed the minutes she had flying the broom after a whole Day of training and flying brooms they were finally called in to eat Dinner. "GIRLS ALMOST TIME FOR DINNER DEARS" Mrs Weasley called out "dinner already have we really been riding brooms and training all day" Ginny said "I suppose so" Luna says with a laugh and going in the Burrow. Mr and Mrs Weasley, George, Fred, Percy, Bill,Charlie, Ginny,and Luna were all at the table eating dinner like a normal family Luna liked seeing the Weasleys laughing a talking well it would be better if Harry, Hermione and Ron were laughing as well but it was okay. "Luna dear you don't talk much about your self" Molly says to Luna, "Yes I don't talk about myself" Luna agrees "do I maybe know your parents?" Arthur asks "maybe I'm not sure" Luna says "speaking of parents why are you here with us for Christmas instead of your mother and Father" Molly says unaware "uh mum" Ginny steps in "yes Ginny dear" Molly looks over to Ginny, "Lunas mom passed away when she was nine and her Fathers in Azkaban for something she says he didn't do" Ginny whispers in her moms ear "oh dear I feel so bad" Molly says to herself "what was your parents name then Luna" Arthur asks "Pandora Lovegood and Xenophilius Lovegood sir" Luna answers "Pandora!!" Molly says to Luna "yah Pandora Lovegood well Actually Pandora née Lestrange" Luna says "I knew Pandora" Molly tells Luna "yah she knew you to" Luna says "she was a good women" Molly says again "in a not so good family but a good person yes"Arthur Weasley says "wait wouldn't that make you related to Draco Malfoy" Percy says to Luna "she told me she was his Godmother so yes I guess" Luna says innocently "well you seemed to get the hang of that broom very well Luna" Molly Weasley says "you should have seen her mum she was standing on the broom no hands gripping any part of the broom and she never fell" Ginny says happily "that's very impressive Luna, you should try out for Quidditch" Arthur Weasley suggests "no Thank you I like my daily schedule" Luna says "it was worth the try" Arthur says then laughs a little bit.
"well now we should all get ready for bed and have a goodnight sleep" Molly says "okay Mum" Ginnys says getting up and washing her dish then heading upstairs with Luna Fallowing behind her. "Well I'm going to go get changed in my pajamas" Ginny says grabbing her pajamas and walking to the bathroom "oh and you can change in here if you want" Ginny tells Luna closing that door behind her.
Luna got dressed In her pajamas and laid down in her bed on the ground next to Ginnys bed and Ginny walked back in "oh Luna you can sleep on my bed if you want the ground isn't that sleepable" Ginny reassures Luna "oh no it's okay" Luna says kindly to Ginny "it won't be weird I swear Luna" Ginny says kindly to Luna *will it be weird* Thought Luna she never forgot about the Kiss that night on Truth or Dare but Luna never brought it back up because Ginny never did and it was like it never happened there friendship went on like Normal and Luna doesn't want to lose her only friend.

|| this chapter was very long so sorry ||