Christmas Invitation

"Ms Lovegood you have your heart stuck on someone" Professor Trelawney says grabbing Lunas hand "really miss Trelawney" Luna says looking at her hand "someone you know very good like a best friend but you want to be more then Best friends" Trelawney says again. Luna knew who it was immediately red haired Ginny Weasley. "Who would ever love her Professor, Who would ever love Lunny Lovegood" a student says while the rest of the students laugh, "oh shut up" Cho Chang says to the laughing students "Thanks Cho" Luna says "no problem Luna" Cho says back.

"History of Magic is was so boring" Ginny says to Hermione "You should see Muggle History even more boring" Hermione says to Ginny "I knew muggle history was boring" Ginny says, "ooooh Ginny your little crush is over there" Hermione says pointing at Luna "really Hermione" Ginny says walking to Luna. "Hi Gin" Luna says "Hi Lulu how was Divination?" Ginny asks "nothing really,well Professor Trelawney told me My hearts stuck on someone" Luna says "who is it then" Ginny says hoping for Luna to say her name "Someone I know very well" Luna says staring at Ginny "oh they must be happy to have someone like you love them" Ginny forces a laugh "oh and Cho told some students to shut up because they were making fun of me" Luna says "I always thought Cho was to perfect for Hogwarts and all full of her self" Ginny addresses "not at all I mean she's perfect but she's also super kind and a good friend, a lot of people think bad of her but she's a very good person" Luna makes a point "really" Ginny says "yah"Luna laughs.
"you know Christmas is coming up" Ginny says "yah I know" Luna says back "well if you want you can Spend Christmas with me and my family only if you want and if my mum says yes" Ginny asks "I would Love to my father wouldn't mind" Luna agrees as they both laugh "okay I'll write to my mum when it's Dinner time you can come with me I'll give you the Gryffindor password" Ginny says going in a classroom and writing something on a piece of parchment

𝓰𝓻𝔂𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓻 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭
𝓒𝓪𝓹𝓾𝓽 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓼

"Here you go Lulu, the password should stay the same and not change like it usually does" Ginny says giving the piece of Parchment to Luna "thanks Gin, your handwritings really beautiful as well" Luna says sticking the note in her Ravenclaw pockets "well I have to go to class see you later in the Gryffindor Common room" Ginny says walking to her next class while Luna skips to her class the opposite way.